#FireBowles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JethroTull, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Already is thru 2020, sadly.

2. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

Keeping Bowles and Bates bc it may hurt Sam is a non-argument in my opinion

It's not like he's lighting it up with them. He's become stagnant in his growth anyway, so why not cut the cord now?

Worst case scenario: The offense averages 10 points per game.......wait a minute....

fggrimes and Ralebird like this.
  3. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Exactly. Losing out is a top 5 pick, possibly in top 3 depending.

4. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

If I'm the GM I fire TB and take over as HC myself. I'll tell everyone that if I don't see them earning their money, they will sit the bench or play special teams only. I will not cut any of you because I will ruin your marketability before I let you screw my team again. You are not hustling and on a two-year contract? You will sit on the bench for 2 years and be inactive every game. No one will ever sign you again. Dare me.

5. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Speechless

I hope they lose every game by 50

6. 3HOLDINGCALLSONONEPLAY

Cant wait for the johnsons to hire another defensive minded coach and for our clueless gm to invest another 1st rd pick into "fixing" the defense.

Someone needs to let Mikey M. know that an offense starts with the line. Ignoring the unit that keeps the qb upright and opens holes for your running backs is kind of a bad thing...

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

complete joke. Fuck Chris and Woody Johnson

boozer32 and abc like this.
  8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Everyone please sell your tickets to Patriots fans and Packers fans. Do yourself a favor and get some extra Christmas money.

fggrimes and abc like this.
  9. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

What a surprise... no balls Johnsons. keep this fool another 7 weeks and listen to: 1) we had our best week of practice, 2) we need to execute better, 3) we need to coach better, 4) fuck all of you... because I am a good coach, just ask Bruce A or my players who I (never seem) to hold accountable for there miscues.

After 51 years I have heard it all and I though Hess was a stooge owner but these guys are as bad as he was...or maybe worse.

boozer32 and abc like this.
  10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

With apologies to Mike Battle, I am changing my avatar until such time as the Jets organization has someone in ownership or management who has the fire and drive to eat glass and hurdle the competition.

11. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Where is Santonio Holmes and Wayne Hunter when you need them?

boozer32 and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Sorry you had to sit through that. I've sat in hospital waiting rooms that were more fun, but I've seen my share of debacles since I was 6 years old. And I'm 54. At some point the debacles all start blending together, so take comfort in that. When the older tier start skipping down Nightmare Lane, it's like I'm sitting on some kook regression therapist's couch. It all starts flooding back. Like a tsunami.

Big Cat likes this.
  13. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

This guy's got to go
    [​IMG]

14. jetophile

One's on a plane refusing to remove his earphones and turn off his ipod and the other one is jumping turnstiles in the NYC Subway. Scratch that. He is a turnstile.

15. 3HOLDINGCALLSONONEPLAY

Thank you Todd, Mike, Chris and Woody for helping me maintain my diet by ensuring i puke up everything i eat while watching your football product.

boozer32 and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  16. jetophile

How come no-one talks about Neil Glat getting kicked in his ass? This idiot does nothing except collect money.

17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I always thought Neil was the bag man...

18. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

That same defense lost to a QB that hadn't played an NFL snap in two seasons.

And there are people who are on the "it's best to just keep Bowles the rest of the season" side of things....

NONSENSE

19. jetophile

He is, but I'm fairly positive his original title was President of Football Operations, which would make him over the GM in the chain of command (I think). That being said, he sucks. It's funny, the last time I went on the official Jets website to look through their entire FO and coaching personnel, it said the owner was Christopher Johnson (Owner and CEO). I thought Woody just handed him the reigns while he is essentially doing the same thing Neil Glat is doing - which is essentially nothing - but just doing it in another country. Anyway, they aren't listed jointly, even though C. Johnson was turned into a co-owner after Woody's official appointment. I always thought Chris Johnson had something akin to Power of Attorney, which means he has free reign to rip off and rob unsuspecting elderly people like you and me.

I could be completely wrong about some, most, or all of this. All I know is that although Christopher Johnson was heavily involved when Woody the rube bought the team in 2000, Woody's name isn't listed as co-owner or vice-versa. Weird. That being said, C. Johnson is the big cheese right now and the firings are in his hands - unless Woody calls him from across the pond and sticks his face in it. Which you know he will. In fact, they probably canoodle on a daily basis.

Acad23 and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  20. Hmm..

So it seems the completely backwards ,idiotic, self defeating defense first CRAP extends all the way to ownership.

Well that explains alot..

This is just straight up loserville right now..the fans deserve better than thjs.What else is new?

boozer32 likes this.
  21. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

That quote by Dan Leberfeld was one of the worst excuses I've heard in decades.

22. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

But they are overachieving. They were thought to lose to the Bill by 80 points but only lost by 31 points. That's the progress the Johnson trust fund babies were looking for. Remember its not about wins and losses. It's about bilking the fans out of those pricey PSL and Skybox money. There is no urgency to win anything. Just want to overachieve and keep the sideshow going.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.