Far Cry 3 (12/4)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JackBower, Nov 28, 2012.

1. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Is anyone as pumped for this game as I am? I was broken when I learned they were delaying their September 4th release, and this entire week has been just terrible. I even said I would work overtime on Saturday for a few hours if needed to help pass the time.

The lucky people who have played it are raving about the game, calling it flat out awesome in every way.

December 4th needs to get here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8tUozgry8

Here is a link for a 45 min preview of the game.. Shows a few of the things you can use, as well as some things you can do, the game is enormous.

#1 JackBower, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

next on my list for sure

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Been playing this for the past couple weeks. At first I thought I didn't like it, now I'm addicted as hell.

4. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

This game is the tits.

5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Played this game pretty solid since it came out, it met the high expectations I had for it.

I decided to restart the game about 10 hours in and not take any outpost, that way the islands are constantly hostile. Hours seem to fly by when I am playing this game.

The co op is pretty fun too with friends. I am not huge into traditional multiplayer, so it's good enough for me but may be too slow to COD or BF players.