Fantasy Support Group

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Namath2Kolber, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Anquan Boldin - Questionable
    Jerricho Cotchery - Questionable
    Santonio Holmes - Questionable
    Brandon Stokley - Questionable

this has to be some kind of sick joke. I'm down to T.O., Calvin Johnson and Reggie Williams as my only healthy WRs...

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Try to pick up Bryant Johnson of the Cardinals...he's available in most leagues.

3. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Nice! I dropped Cotchery though... it kinda hurts. :sad:

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I doesn't mean you're not a fan...he just can't help your fantasy team anymore.

5. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Officially locked up a playoff spot with 1 week left in the regular season.

Fortunately none of my players are on winning teams that will be sitting starters.

6. semperfidelisjetfan

semperfidelisjetfan New Member

I Made It All The Way To My Super Bowl And Got Screwed. John Kitna Took A Shit, Colston Got Hurt At Beginning Of The Game And The Vikes D Took A Shit. It Was 97 To 95 Him Going Into The Vikes Game, And He Had Henry Going Tonight. I Figured The Vikes D Would Give Me At Lease 10 Pts, And It Would Be Looking Good....now Im Tied With Him And He Has Henry Going...all He Needs Is 10 Total Yards From Him.....1,000 Dollars Down The Drain

7. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Won by a final score of 107.51 to 105.70 tonight thanks to Philip Rivers of all people. Going on to the finals next week in the GangGreen 2007 league. Its extra special to be able to do that against a group of guys I know for fact that are very knowledgeable fans of football, not just the Jets. And to have a 14-2 record with 12 straight wins...wow. Just freakin awesome.

I thought JTuds had me this week, Rivers did just enough to put me over. Good game, dude, can't wait to try again next year :beer:

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Made the Super Bowl.

9. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

My first year in a fantasy league... joined a friends league and ended up winning it. First prize $500. :) It is like a Christmas miracle as my team sucked pretty bad, but everyone elses studs either choked or got injured when it counted.

My running back choices were Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson, Rueben Droughns, Ron Dayne & Kolby Smith. Choice between sucky and suckier.