Epic Choke by Tebow's former team

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Peyton Manning is now 9-11 in the playoffs with 5 home losses as the 1 seed twice, 2 seed twice and a 3 seed.

Peyton threw a pick 6, a fumble that led to 6 and the game clinching interception that led to the loss all the while having a 14 point cushion given to him by special teams with a heavily favored team.

Manning now goes away as the choker he is.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    (deep breath…..) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath…….) buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaha..sniffle, sniffle, …….oh God….sniffle..(deep breath) hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

[​IMG]

#1 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

whatever makes you feel better about your hero moving to the CFL. Maybe Romo should be next to him in that photo? I mean Manning does have a superbowl ring at least.

3. NFL

NFL Active Member

Tebow in a couple years = CFL (If he's lucky)

Manning in a couple years = First ballot Hall of Famer

4. NFL

NFL Active Member

Lol, that photo was made for Romo, photoshoped it for Manning.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Thanks man, I feel great. Maybe he can call Romo and get tips on how to deal with it.

Its still a monster choke with a pick 6, another fumble that led to 6 and the choke city interception right at the end. ON A LOADED TEAM.

6. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

Dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!dome babby!!!!!!

7. NFL

NFL Active Member

Loaded team? You mean the same team that Tebow was 7-4 with?

I find it funny that your talking all this about Payton Manning. Arguably the best QB in NFL history. And the fact that your putting his name in the same sentence as Tebow.. unbelievable

#7 NFL, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  8. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You guys are excited the team you rooted for last year lost? Weird lives you guys live. You forgot though,

Sanchez- 4 playoff wins :lol: :rofl2: which is as many as Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, and Matthew Stafford combined. It is also the second most road playoff wins ALL time :eek:hmy: :shit:

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

But I thought the groupies weren't mad at Denver or Peyton and weren't rooting against them?

Peyton is a choker tho

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Peyton's a better QB. But he's a lifelong choke artist.

Those postseason wins are not easy to come by -- I was disappointed by many of the Denver fans (the Tebow haters, that is) who took the achievement all too lightly and basically as their entitlement.

Bottom line, everybody raises their game and tries something different in the postseason, and Tebow is to be commended for having that extra something against Pittsburgh last year. Just as New England brought it the next week.

This year, the Ravens are playing with heart.

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

yeah I guess I was wrong and was upset, my bad BB ...... I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed .....

#11 CowboysFan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

is this thread serious?

13. Bannon

Bannon New Member

How many times do people have to tell you they're not Jets fans or Broncos fans? Dude that started the thread comes right and declares Cowboy fan.

By the way -- I've made that exact argument in favor of Mark Sanchez many times. I think it got him a huge bank account of leeway. It's just he may have used it up.

14. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I wanted Peyton to win...but I have to admit a certain amount of amusement that the Broncos got punked for throwing Tebow on the street after what he did for them last year, the way the Jets got punked for dumping Pennington for Favre a few years back.

15. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

Even if Tebow fails and doesn't play one more game in his life Tebow>>>> most of his haters. Tell me fatso, do you even have a college degree?

16. MoWilkShakes

MoWilkShakes Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this real life?

17. NFL

NFL Active Member

No, no I don't. And he's a professional athlete, if he wasn't more successful then me at this point, then I wouldn't know what to tell you.

18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

so,tebow is a better qb than me?

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

20. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I said rooted for last year. There still wasn't a part of you that was attached to this team for 2 years that wanted them to succeed? That's what I mean. Like nothing carried over, it just ended once Tebow left? You must have followed the Broncos closely for two years and now people are enjoying they lost. That's what strange. I followed Kobe closely, but when they lost to OKC I was rooting for OKC but a part of me still felt bad Kobe and the Lakers lost.

I leaned toward the argument he played well in the playoffs, but when you hinder your team from making the playoffs, what use is that skill? But it just shows you why we all love the playoffs, we let 1 game decide what 16 games was supposed to show us. Any given sunday works perfectly because NFL teams are so close, anything can happen. It's crazy though to pin playoff wins/losses on the QB only. I don't like when people do that becasue to be honest, how many times does the key play come to something outside of the QBs hands? So many times and that doesn't even counter the fact the QB touches the ball for 50% of the game.