Eagle Fans versus Minneapolis Cops?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Patriot, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that most Viking fans will actually be rooting for the Patriots this weekend. I guess it sort of makes sense since they just lost to the Eagles.

The people of Minneapolis are very nice and friendly. They have made some beautiful ice sculptures. The bad news is Eagle fans will probably use them as weapons.

It is bad enough you got Massholes invading Minneapolis and ruining any kindness and hospitality from Minneapolis.

But you got probably the rudest of rudest fans of the Eagles showing up that will definitely try the patience of the good people of Minneapolis.

Needless to say the reputation of North Easterners being assholes will be realized this weekend.

So chances are good by the end of the week Eagle fans will be treated like 3rd class citizens and it could get very ugly if the Eagles lose or even win.

Keep in mind the cops and law enforcement in Minneapolis don't take any shit and have been known to be a bit into brutality. I could see a lot Eagle fans not only getting arrested but getting a good taste of some old fashion justice ass kicking. Then again I may be totally wrong and everyone will just love each other.

So my question is what should be the over under of Eagle fans being arrested this weekend?

Of those arrested how many are going to complain about police brutality?

2. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Eagle fans deserve their reputation, during the last Pats Eagles Super Bowl, among the many atrocities you can google, a bunch of dirt bag Eagle fans threw a 65 year old woman down an embankment because she dared to walk past them wearing a Brady Jersey. That's only one of many stories, for the most part they are uneducated animals that believe violence equals fandom.

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Eagles fans booed Santa Claus. Pretty much sums them up.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Sure it wasn't Brady?