Due Process: LAPD Burned Christopher Dorner Alive

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by VanderbiltJets, Feb 13, 2013.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm all for due process and protecting our rights but if you're shooting at cops you're fair game to get killed. End of story. I don't get the outrage here.

Are we going to have a thread every time some thug loses a shoot out with the police?

2. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Why bother arming the Police in the first place?

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I was wondering when somebody was going to mention this. He wasn't killed by the LAPD. It was the San Bernadino Sherriff's Dept that smoked this asshole. I have a brother in law who is a cop and my ex wife works for the police so I have no sympathy for this guy. That being said it sounds like he was a good cop trying to do the right thing and the LAPD fucked him. There are better ways to get your point across like not killing innocent people.

If he truly wanted to get his point across he should have surrendered like was said before, CNN/Fox/NBC/CBS would all be shitting themselves to sell his story. I said all along he should have driven right to the local CBS or ABC affiliate and turned himself in there. This way there would be no chance they would have shot and killed him with all that media there. As it sounds like most murderers he was just a giant pussy who rather then man up just turned the gun on himself.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Raise your hand if you believe ollie sympathized with MOVE in '85.

5. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

I was looking at the date: January 20, 2009...

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Anyone else reminded of the end of Dexter season 2? It's almost the same exact plot. I wonder what REALLY happened? Who's the vigilante?

7. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Gunshot wound to the head is the cause of death...

8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

And what is sad is this part is being ignored ^^^^^. LAPD had no intentions whatsoever in keeping him alive. It was shoot first from the jump. I get this but when you hear reports of how they just wanted to talk to him, be friendly, all that bs before he was caught in the cabin, just doesnt sit right with me. The LAPD went straight Paul Ryan insulting everyones intelligence.

The point is that he shot the cops and he had the dirt on all of them. The system failed him so this he felt was the only route to take. Best believe that case that was reopened will not close again for good...

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

bullsh!t. The media would of stated it was a ramble and moved along. You think he didnt know that?

10. Win4ever

Win4ever New Member

Lol, where is the thread for the people this guy shot up?

Look, he may or may not have been a fine guy before all of this, and maybe circumstances caused him to lash out, but you also have to face the consequences of it. You can't just shoot innocent people, and then expect to get due process. And we know for sure that he was atleast shooting at police officers since one of them died in the shootout.

I think the main problem here is the media gets deep into the story, especially about the perpetrator and his life. People start seeing him as more than a monster, and start arguing the justifications for his actions. In a vacuum, this is good, but sometimes it puts a veil on the terrible actions of certain people. You normally don't hear much about the victims because you have to respect the privacy of the family members, so they become blocked out more as a statistic or a factual statement moreso than a victim.

Part of the problem here is that there are always a large group of people arguing the possibility of innocence over the probability of guilt. This guy didn't just go shoot up people straight up, or take care of the guys he had a problem with. He shot their families. Have someone armed and dangerous threaten your family, and see how receptive you are towards due process. This isn't like your 60 year old neighbor saying they are calling sanitation services over you leaving out your recycling bin too close to their lawn.

On how he died. The house caught or was set on fire. It's a cabin, not a high rise apartment that he couldn't jump out of. I'm sure it had windows and doors. He could have gotten out if he wanted to. But he didn't, he was determined to not be taken alive. This is a guy with Navy and police training. They don't know why he chose that cabin, and if it was per-determined or not. How do they know it wasn't rigged with a bomb or was a trap? He picked the location for the gun fight, and they needed to change the comfort level there, so they tried to smoke him out. I completely understand the theory.

On why the LAPD and whoever seemed jittery. Because the guy is heavily armed and dangerous. Not like it was going to end in a 70's movie style, where one cop and him meet each other in a room, drop their guns, and fight 'till death. It was shoot or be shot.

I have no sympathies for the guy that got killed. You shoot at innocent people, you deserve to die. If he was aggravated at the department, collect evidence and blow the lid off to the media. They would run with it, if there was a story there.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Of only all Tebags could die like this.

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Comon now ... we can't wish that upon any of God's creatures... I think you meant if only all patriots fans could die like this...

13. odessa

odessa Banned

man if only all the Marxist libtards could burn like that. Maybe we could party and have a barbecue over there ashes. I don't know though, I might get the mental disease and become libtarded through there stink . I 've seen the zombie movies, I know how it happens. Libtards do remind me of those zombies, shambling, bumbling and rumbling through everything.

You are probably the same queer ass libtard who clapped your chubby virgin hands when the shit went down with WACO and Ruby Ridge. You are a true genuine libtard piece of shit, I hope you die of aids.

Oh you so smart libtard, it's teabag, learn to spell. Fucking cunt.

14. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Haha. I thought he was talking about Tebow fans.

... libtard. Lol. well it definitely is a mental disease..

So I don't frequent this part of the forum that often, can we call each other cunts and bastards and faggots in here??

#54 74, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  15. odessa

odessa Banned

Ugh, I no doubt did a rant lol. It just pisses me off how these Marxist libs always preach peace, love and harmony. Yet they talk about burning right wingers alive for having different views. At least have the balls to say yeah I believe in peace, love and harmony if you side with me, but I will burn you alive if you have different views. At least non sheeple(they herd will obediently follow) will know them for the hypocrites they are.

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

anyone who's followed this board for any length of time already knew ollie was a Marxist libtard sheep. Tell us something we don't know.

17. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Never mind the general tone of your post, but if you're going to get on people for their spelling, you should probably know the difference between "there" and "their."

18. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Simple, shoot at the police, get killed. I wish this was a more common practice. There isn't really any gray area here like other innocent till proven guilty crimes.

Of course, I don't believe in taxes being used to offer room and board to drug dealers, murders, rapist, and worst of them child predators.

19. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

No wonder home safety issues are so f'd up in the US when its "Ok" to apparently burn people alive.
    Whatever he did, he should have been sent for trial.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I have no problem with them killing this guy but if it was my cabin they burned to the ground I would be pissed. What gives the Police the right to burn down someones house with their personal effects inside?