Due Process: LAPD Burned Christopher Dorner Alive

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by VanderbiltJets, Feb 13, 2013.

1. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

again

1. he had every opportunity to exit the burning cabin

2. reports are that he shot himself shortly after the blaze started, so no.. he likely did not burn alive

2. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

They did the same thing with Hank Earl Carr a few years back in Tampa. He went on a rampage and aced 3 cops. He was held up in a store off the highway; a good friend and high ranker with TPD told me that they found his heat footprint so they knew what wall he was up against and laid a chage on the wall...blowing him to bits. No one gives a fuck.

Just like no one gave a fuck when Grady's boys blue the shit out of that mother fucker until they ran out of bullets.

http://crime.about.com/b/2006/10/02/florida-cop-killer-shot-68-times.htm

#22 VickBlows, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  3. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Link/source? Or else it's B.S.

Assuming he didn't barricade himself inside, thus preventing an escape or surrender. Further, given how the LAPD knew him just as well as he knew them, if this were the case it would also be likely that LAPD knew they were killing him.

Lol @ flame retarded. Seriously though, we're talking about the same LAPD that fired at a truck with two women inside because it fit the same description as Dorner's truck (i.e. they were both pickup trucks, not even the same make, model, or color) and because a cop lived near where that car parked.

#23 VanderbiltJets, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

So the fuck what? They deliberately burned it down because A) Guy comes out B) Guy dies in fire

They were losing daylight and the guy just killed another cop.

This was a brilliant move.

5. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

NPR was reporting it this morning saying that a single gunshot was heard inside the cabin.

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

When you open fire on cops, expecting due process is equivalent to insanity.

7. VanderbiltJets

I asked because that's only (speculative) reference I've seen/read/heard -- police claiming that they heard a single gunshot after the cabin caught fire. However, assuming that police credibility is questionable, I'm disinclined to believe their account there.

8. VanderbiltJets

I'm inclined to categorize their act of arson with, say, openly shooting at a truck without cause. Whether the LAPD was right or wrong they clearly weren't acting rationally.
    [​IMG]
    ^That's minimum 12 shots fired without cause, provocation, or reason.

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

not even that. when you are actively shooting at cops, why the fuck would they not try to kill you?

let's be honest about the situation; he killed a cop from inside that cabin only hours before. this wasn't a passive situation.

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Oh I'm sorry. I must have missed the part of the Constitution where it says shooting at cops takes away your due process rights.

The fact there's people here that expect this and are okay with this is downright scary.

11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

We live an age where almost every part of the constitution and bill of rights is either ignored or infringed upon and cops killing a rampaging mass murderer is the part of that which your most concerned about?

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If only all cops could die like this.

13. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

14. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

There are many questions that still need answering. The situation was far too dangerous for authorities to truly close in. They had to build a boundary at some what of a safe distance. It would be much easier for Dorner to pick off police officers from this building. The guy already opened fire, there is no way authorities can risk themselves by getting too close. According to reports, they fired off 2 separate rounds of gas. Dorner was given every opportunity to surrender, he chose not to. I do not think their intention was to kill him. From what I see, their intent was to get him to come out of the building. Dorner didn't forfeit his right to due process by murdering the police officers, he forfeited his rights when he decided to not surrender and from what reports seem to say, shot himself.

15. JetBlue

Shooting at cops doesn't take away due process rights, it permits cops to respond accordingly. Those are two entirely separate situations. By your argument no suspect can ever be killed, regardless of his actions, because his due process rights obligate cops to bring himin alive. that is either an outright asinine argument or you are being dishonest just so you can criticize the police in this regard. which is it?

#35 JetBlue, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Alot of sympathizers for this guy...If he wanted to go out with glory and take our corrupt cops than I understand what his thinking is. As most are saying "Corrupt Cops kill innocent people"

But he went after people's families too...Thats not right. I wished they had captured this guy alive.

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i've probably watched too many movies and i'm jaded as it is, but in the past i would commend the killing of a cop killer right away, especially if it's a fellow cop, now i actually jump right to the "what did this guy catch higher ups doing and how is it being framed on him?"
    yes, i am jaded. not saying i'm right, just how my thinking has been molded.

18. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

Worth pointing out that the LAPD wasn't in charge of the situation when Dorner was killed; he was in San Beradino County, and the County Sheriff's Department was in charge.

19. JetBlue

Dorner's claims certainly ring credible. the shame is, if true, he would have had a much louder voice had he allowed himself to be arrested. every news agency in the country would have climbed over one another to get their microphone in his face, forcing an investigation into his claims. now with him dead, it will be easier to just sweep them under the rug.

20. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Big Rush?!? The guy killed Six people?!?! Should they have waited for a full dozen?