Doug Martin.. and RBs in General

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BrowningNagle, Sep 8, 2016.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of Doug Martin's fantasy potential? I am stacked at WR and I am trying to make a trade with my buddy for Doug Martin for a WR I just want to know what is too much... or if you guys think he will be any good.

He won't accept Brandin Cooks for Doug Martin even though I kinda think even that is a rip off for me. He wants DeAndre Hopkins but I think I'm gonna tell him to kick rocks.

For some reason these guys in my league are hanging onto running backs like they are 19th century prospectors with a gold nugget. I have tons of receivers and I am even willing to take less of a return on them for a decent RB because of that and they won't budge. What gives? Am I playing wrong or them?

since when did guys like Mark Ingram, C.J. Anderson, and Doug Martin (3 guys I've tried traded for with 3 diff teams) become the greatest assets that you need to hold dearly onto?

2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Martin for Cooks is about as fair as it gets. Don't make a bad trade. Use your bench to stack up backup rbs. I picked up Kenneth Dixon in all my leagues. I have a couple lesser known guys who I think could pop off on my radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I'll share this since I locked them up on my team. I'm sitting on some Kenneth Dixon and Dwayne Washington stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk