Don't agree with cutting Mawae, Kendall

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Feb 17, 2006.

1. If Mawae and Kendall are gone I can almost guaranteethe jets go one of 2 routes.

1. They trade down, take either an OT or Qb in round 1..and then draft heavily for the OL the rest of the way/

2. Jones moves to center(or guard) Jets sign either Tom Ashworth or Jeff Backus and draft Brick.

2. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Mawae obviously could give a shit if he retires as a Jet. Screw him.... let him walk. He'll be lucky to get half of what the Jets would have paid him with a renegotiation. He hates LI. Fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass, Mawae.

3. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

Yea thats the motto "screw him" and the entire team.Move to L.A for all we care.Who needs the Jets and their losing ways anyway.Guys these contracts were signed sealed and delivered they are binding.So if you walk into work Monday and your boss says we need to cut your pay.How would you react? The NFL has become a business like it or not.

Why Mawae and not Ellis or Barrett or Robertson would my question if i was on the team and they wanted to cut my pay my livelihood.