Dolphins... Jay Cutler...

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

So how long is it until the Dolphins try to salvage their season by making the quarterback switch...?

Cutler was a dismal 12/26 for 92 yards. He couldn't have been under that much pressure being sacked once and hit only three times.

He's clearly holding this team back. A long rush of 11 yards today and 31 carries for only 100 yards (3.2 ypc).

They have talented targets in Jarvis Landry (5 catches, 44 yards, touchdown) and then they only one other player with more than one catch... Jay Ajayi, 2 catches, 2 yards.

It's awesome to see the Phish struggle like this. A playoff team last year and a lot of people predicted they could potentially take a step forward even with Cutler off the street.

One thing's for sure, this solidifies Cutler as a career loser. And a player that his teammates have never liked and can't possibly like this year with that smug fucking I'm better than you look on his face.

[​IMG]

2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I was down in Miami this weekend visiting my wife's family, and the people I talked to (before Sunday's game) were completely done with Cutler and wanted Moore in. That drumbeat will only get louder after his performance against a bad Tennessee defense. Amazingly, however, Gase has doubled and tripled down on Cutler, saying in no uncertain terms that Cutler will not be benched under any circumstances other than injury. We'll see if he sticks to it, but it appears to be yet another football coach who refuses to admit that he could have possibly made a mistake.

Red Menace and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Sounds like a HC that is refusing to make the switch because Fans are calling for it. Its a matter of pride and ego at this point as its Gase's decision and he probably feels that if he does make the switch, it will be viewed as caving to fan pressure. Jet fans should know a thing or two about this situation..

4. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan New Member

Michael Lombardi calls Cock Osweiler "The Heist" because of all the money he's stolen from teams. Jay Cutler is The Heist's brother.