DJ Gallo owned Week 5

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by Yisman, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

10-2-2 ATS

http://sportspickle.com/handicapper/index.html

Seattle at New York Giants (-7)

Despite an impressive career, Plaxico Burress doesn?t get the respect around the league he deserves. But he should be mentioned in same breath as Terrell Owens, Randy Moss and Chad Johnson as biggest a-hole receivers.
    My pick: New York Giants

Washington at Philadelphia (-6)

I am not ready to jump on the Redskins bandwagon. The Redskins used to jump out of trees onto my people?s Conestoga wagons and scalp them, so how can I do the same to them, deserved or not? That would make me no better than a savage. Plus, Jim Zorn?
    My pick: Washington

San Diego at Miami (+6.5)

The Dolphins went up to New England and knocked off the Patriots, so who?s to say they can?t beat the Chargers at home? Ricky Williams pondered this and many of life?s other great questions during the bye week.
    My pick: Miami

Kansas City at Carolina (-9.5)

All we hear about the Chiefs is how young they are, but the guys who led the offense to Kansas City?s first win in 13 games were Damon Huard, Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez ? average age: 32 years old. Until the Chiefs can get some youth at the skill positions, they?re not going anywhere. Although I do appreciate their diversity at the skill positions. They are like the United Colors of Suck-a-ton.
    My pick: Carolina

Tennessee at Baltimore (+3)

Joe Flacco was impressive on Monday night. He has a legitimate chance to be the best quarterback in Ravens history. (Oh, snap!)
    My pick: Tennessee

Indianapolis at Houston (+3)

Peyton Manning is currently the 24th ranked quarterback in the NFL with a 73.1 QB rating. He is, however, leading the league in PMF: http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/25/258411.jpg. In fact, at this rate he?ll crush his previous record.
    My pick: Indianapolis

Chicago at Detroit (+3.5)

As though economic times aren?t already tough in Michigan, now with Matt Millen gone, Lions fans have to put out money to buy ?And Now Fire All Of Our Terrible Players, Too, Please? t-shirts.
    My pick: Chicago

Atlanta at Green Bay (-7)

Even though he is injured, Aaron Rodgers has to play this week. Green Bay fans expect their quarterbacks to be like Brett Favre and play hurt. And Rodgers will do that. Especially if someone can point him in the direction of Favre?s stash of painkillers.
    My pick: Green Bay

Tampa Bay at Denver (-3)

If the Broncos don?t improve their defense, they?re not going anywhere this season. Just like if former Broncos running Travis Henry doesn?t get a good defense attorney, he?s probably not going anywhere for 20-30 seasons.
    My pick: Denver

Cincinnati at Dallas (-17)

Terrell Owens wants to see more balls. Fine. Easy solution. Just bring Charles Haley back to the Cowboys: http://49ersnews.com/charles-haley-enjoys-happy-endings/.
    My pick: Cincinnati

Buffalo at Arizona (-1)

I think this is the week the Bills finally put together two consistent halves.
    My pick: Arizona

New England at San Francisco (+3)

Really? Bill Belichick and the Patriots, coming off of a bye week, are only getting three points against a guy whose major contribution to coaching is occasionally wearing a suit, Mike Martz and J.T. O?Sullivan? I will cautiously game manage my bet slip over to my bookie for this one.
    My pick: New England***

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville (-4)

The Steelers running back corps has been hit hard by injuries. I guess they keep straining their shoulders from pulling Ben Roethlisberger up off the ground all the time.
    My pick: Pittsburgh (and to win)

Minnesota at New Orleans (-3)

Watch out, Saints. With an extra day to gameplan, Brad Childress might go deep into his playbook and pull out something crazy. Like, I don?t know, a five-yard out or something.
    My pick: New Orleans

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

this is funny. I clicked the link and started reading about how Haley liked to masturbate in front of other players, and then Michael Kay comes on the radio and starts talking about Jeff Pearlman's book!!!

4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

and now he's talking about Haley's cock! :rofl: