Divisional Round discussion

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NYJ79, Jan 6, 2019.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Rivers is a Hall of Famer from the waist down - 8 kids with a 9th on the way.

Brady: knocks up Bridget Moynhan, they never get married, so Brady's 1st child out of the box (rimshot) is a bastard.

Belichick: 'bird dogs' NYG receptionist Sharon Shanocca (a married woman) helping to break up her marriage, then takes his 'road game' a step further by leaving his wife and family for some blonde floosie confirming his own bastard status.

The fact still remains.. . . : )

KurtTheJetsFan and NYJetsO12 like this.
  2. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

puke. That missed FG made me miss one of my 4 team parlays.

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

It depends beginning with whether or not they sign Le'Veon Bell. If they do, forget about RBs such as Snell or Montgomery and either go for playmakers (WRs Hakeem Butler, Deebo Samuel, Hollywood Brown) or OL help (Marcus Norman-So.Fl., Beau Benzschawel-Wisc., Bobby Evans-Ok.). Remember, the Jets have two 3rd round picks. Would be ideal if they could someow get back into the 2nd round.

Red Menace likes this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Ugh. Thanks joe. My bad English. I meant 3rd pick in first round? Any Offensive Lineman worth the pick or shall we draft a defensive stud?

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Your bad English is just fine just like Bad English was a bad band, but I digress. . . : )

I don't see any OL worth using a #3 pick on. If they traded down I could see them picking up Greg Little but since this year's QB class is weaker than last year's I don't see many teams wanting to trade up for the Jets' #3 pick. Further, there will be lots of defensive blue-chips available beyond the #3 pick so teams can sit tight--not blow draft capital--and grab one of them or a Jonah Williams (OT) in the 6-10 slot or a QB (Dwayne Haskins) in the 6-10 range as well. jmho.

So to answer your question, if the Jets stayed put at #3 I'd hope they'd pick a QB killer. And with that in mind, another thing to consider is whether the Jets' DC in 2019 will go to a 4-3 front.

Sam Hammer and Brook! like this.
  6. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Not sure why the Eagles rushed a play before the 2 minute warning. Regardless of Jeffereys drop, it would have been 3rd down at the 20 yard line. If they had got a first down on the next play, it would have been essentially first and goal (maybe a few yards between there and the goal line), but regardless it would have been maybe a run and then passes to the endzone. Saints would have gotten the ball back with time left to get a FG.

7. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

It looks like you didn't drink the prune juice to clean out your system. I was talking about the Colts and as usual your feeble mind goes into cheat mode.

8. Patriot

I'm not sure if you merged my Patriots Charges post to this area. I think that was a mistake due to the fact that any Patriot playoff game deserves its own post due to hatred Jets fans have for the Patriots.

9. Patriot

The unsung heroes are the offensive line. How about the left tackle Trent Brown who is 6 foot 8 and 380 pounds? The Patriots got him from the 49ers in the Jimmy G trade. He was a 7th round pick or 244th pick by the 49ers in the 2015 draft. Von Miller of the Broncos thinks he was the most difficult offensive lineman to deal with when Brown played for the 49ers. How this guy was not recognized as a potential top 5 tackle in the game just kills me. This is another example of Dante Scarnecchia's genius being overlooked. Trent Brown replaces Nate Solder who is now being paid well by the Giants.

Why are we not being shown by the TV analyst how the Patriots are keeping Bosa and Ingram away from Brady in any detail? Oh ya, Tony Romo who is probably the best football commentator is an ex QB and doesn't want to bore the stupid NFL public on the battle of the trenches.

I am just harping on the fact that if you don't have a good offensive line, you can't have a good offense. The Jets need an offensive line!

10. Patriot

Is it possible that the Patriots offensive line is pretty good?

11. Patriot

The answer is Trent Brown and Marcus Cannon. You see an offensive line does matter and maybe the Jets should get one?

12. Patriot

You are not making any sense. You said the Chiefs were going to beat the Pats. Which way are you going here? Are there 2 Brooks here?

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Well, just an insurance policy in case Chiefs can’t get it done. :) Also yes I merged your thread with this one. We don’t have separate thread for each game. Just a technicality. Enjoy your win and bad luck next week. Lol.

Patriot likes this.
  14. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

His brains are definitely all in the waste down. He has to be the most over rate QB of all time and 9 kids? WTF bro. Get yourself fixed.

#454 Sam Hammer, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  15. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

"Do you also like want to give the other team the ball like 30 to 40% of the time?" I no longer like him as an announcer.

16. jetophile

Cheat cheaty McCheat Cheat, cheat cheat!

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  17. jetophile

HAH, I mentioned that pages back but I guess I got my facts skewed and thought it was baby #8. Philip Rivers, the other Cromartie. At least he has all of his kids with the same woman. I think. o_O

joe likes this.
  18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Q: why do they have screens on the bottom of urinals at Foxborough Stadium?
    A: so the Boston Irish don't eat the 'mints'

[​IMG]

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  19. Patriot

Just because I am a Masshole doesn't make me Irish, Giuseppe. If you are going to tell an Irish joke it should be at least funny.

What is green and full of thousands of assholes?

Boston St. Patty's parade.

20. Patriot

Look I really don't expect the Pats to go to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. If they do and also win the Super Bowl, I have a sense there will be a huge outcry.

If it makes you feel any better, here are latest odds for the 4 remaining teams to win the Super Bowl. Doesn't look good for the Pats. Chiefs versus Saints looks pretty likely.

Chiefs: 34%
    Saints: 33%
    Rams: 18%
    Patriots: 15%