Discussion of minor bowl games

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Yisman, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This guy is a good QB... wonder if he will turn out to be Big Ben or Charlie Frye when it comes to MAC QB's in the NFL. I think he has the tools to be a pretty decent NFL QB. Maybe not a star but ceratinly a capable player.

2. ........

........ Trolls

The Alabama and Texas fans were in full force in Santa Monica yesterday. Helped a few Bama fans to find their way around. All very nice, all smiles, all very grateful to be spending some January time out here in our 70+ degree weather. I told them thank you for JWN. Surprisingly enough, they saw my Stanford hat and had great things to say about Gerhart. To hear how excited they were to bring home a Heisman winner, and knowing how infinitely much less it would mean to Stanford fans, I'm kind of glad Ingram took home the hardware. I've always been a Texas supporter thanks to a few alum friends and my love for the city of Austin, but I'm pulling for Bama tonight, Nick Saban be damned.

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

4. TOMMY1961

TOMMY1961 New Member

What is the best MINOR bowl game?

5. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

It's all over!!

It depends on the match-up, impossible to answer. I'll let you know next year.