Did anyone hear Mangini on 1050 this morning??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsTillDeath, Mar 28, 2006.

1. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Well I think if we do switch during the game from a 4-3 to a 3-4 its better then letting the other team pick us apart without making any IN-GAME changes. That was one of my biggest complaints last year when another team would run a play over and over and over again and the JETS never made IN-Game defensive adjustments. Go Jets

2. Pride

Pride New Member

I would settle for one:wink:

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]
    I can't concentrate on what you're saying when Mangini needs to be mugged by the Fashion Police. That outfit of his commands respect and undivided attention for sure. What is that, Joe Namath's "mowing the lawn outfit"? He looks, er, rumpled. Fix him up properly, man. Hehehe.

#23 jetophile, Mar 28, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  4. LI JET FAN

LI JET FAN New Member

If youu're using a sleeping pill at night I have a new alternative for you. Listen to Mangini speak about the upcoming year. He'll have you asleep in 30 seconds :rofl: The man has that monotone voice and tells you absouletely Nothing. I don't want him to give the store away but saying you really like Bush isn't a crime Eric!:wink:

5. rajensen088

rajensen088 Banned

Lots of Herman Edwards bromides, just a lot more boring.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

good points.

what about disruptive and dominant; or sometimes being disruptive leads to dominance. i'll take either one, though a disruptive D is more fun to watch and will lead to bigger plays.

the more i think about it, the more i don't mind picking Mario Williams. Initially, I thought it'd be a waste to dump Abe, then turn around and draft Williams; but i think Williams can/will be better than Abe. We get knocked for losing a Defensive player of Abe's caliber, so why not get another player that can be dominant, who's younger, and will erase that void or weakness from Abe's departure. then you can't really knock our D for losing a "game-changer." not to mention, we wouldn't have many weaknesses on D. Furthermore, I'm convinced we'll improve the OL throughout this draft, which justifies drafting Williams.

cheers

7. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

I believe he actually said he is "America's Jetfan". Hey at least we have him to thank for any national coverage at all. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't ever get any Jet news while living in Florida. Thanks Mike.

As for The Man-gini, he said absolutely nothing about his strategic approach, which is a damn fine strategy and OK with me.

8. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Greenberg looks like a total ass with his manlove for Chad.

He's an embarrassment to Jet fans everywhere.

9. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

So what if he likes Chad Pennington? Why does mostly everyone dislike Greenburg? He is a very knowledgeable Jet fan...maybe thats why people on here dislike him. Because he actually knows what he is talking about...

10. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

I have nothing but love for Greeny. He is a dweeb, he knows it, we know it, and he never tries to hide it, i respect that. He loves the Jets, and enjoys his time on the air, i feel like people that do not like him, or make fun of him, do so because his personality does not command the average male sports fanatics respect. When it all boils down, Greeny is a good guy who is harmless, he is smart and has a man crush on Chad, so what, we all did when Chad was playing at the top of his game. Every guy on 1050 had a man crush on someone, Colin on A-Rod, Dan Patrick on Reggie Miller, M. Kay on anyone man in a yankee uniform....its all in good fun.

11. JAMESDEARTH

JAMESDEARTH Member

yeah thats all great except our offense is terrible and our draft will address that before it addresses boosting our already somewhat respectable defense.

12. USAFJETSFAN

USAFJETSFAN New Member

That was halarious Greeny was in heaven at the end. LOL "did I do allright"..Golic said he was shaking..