Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

See, that's the thing - after he straightened himself out and after getting out of prison. Aaron Hernandez is in prison and it looks like he's staying there for a good majority (if not all) of his life. Pats knew of this dbag's issues even coming out of UF and further sold it with Aaron-the-angel's staged contract extension presser while spouting the company line:

"You get changed by 'The Patriot Way'. "

atta boy aaron

btw, Sharon Shenocca's ex passes along his best to birddog Bill : )

2. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

what did he do? Against Football or in life, his only mistake was not wearing a helmet and letting the crazy strange around. What about Tommy and his ex and bastard child? What about the attempted murder direction in BRazil? Hmmmmmm?

3. Burning Elvii

4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

And AFTER he was on another team for a number of years.

It's not like we picked him up at the prison gates and put on a Jets uniform on him.

_

5. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Well sure, everyone in the NFL knew Hernandez had a checkered past. That's why he fell to the 4th round of that draft. They had fairly decent luck with similar "troubled" players in the past, but they got burned on this one. I don't think that speaks to anything nefarious though.

I'm not sure what you mean by "no emotion or regret." A guy was murdered. I'm sure neither Kraft nor Belichick approve but what were they going to do? Dedicate the season to Odin Lloyd? Wear an "OL" patch on their jerseys? And of course there's regret, that's just foolish. One of their players was arrested and charged with killing three people in two separate crimes. Even if you believe them to be that inhuman, they're still carrying "dead" space on their cap (pun not intended but damn) because of Hernandez. So, yeah... lots of regret, actually.

6. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Is "not wearing a helmet" some kind of euphemism for forcing women into bathrooms or hotel rooms?

This is hysterical, you've been the king of the self-righteous in this thread and now you're totally reeling and bringing up shit like Brady's child with Bridget Moynihan (a child to whom he is, by all accounts, an attentive father). At least he didn't force himself on her when he impregnated her!

It's OK though man, I get it. The Steelers are 2-5 lifetime vs. Brady. I'd hate him too.

BeastBeach likes this.
  7. Burning Elvii

You must be a new fan. He had the motocycle accident in 2006 numbskull. Sef rightoutousness for lambasting of cheaters and support of cheaters. I could care less about that stupid record that you make mention of...been a belichick hater for 20 years bud.

Deflect it all on Ben Hahaha that's all you got....what about the cheating mate. Longer this goes......the worse it is for drunkard and his sham of a franchise. All built of false pretenses

8. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Nope, not a new fan. 42 years old. First game at the old stadium was in 1978.

And yes, I know about the motorcycle accident and when it happened. That was a joke. You said his only mistake was not wearing a helmet. Most people who follow the NFL would strongly disagree and have a couple of indiscretions to add to Ben's "mistakes" list.

Look dude... you've admitted you're not a Jets fan. You joined this site ONLY because of Deflategate. That was a bit of a pussy move, but also a bit smart, I've got to hand it to you. Seek out allies among your enemy's enemies, right? And for whatever reason, you seem oblivious to the irony of deflecting/denying/making excuses for everything about Roethlisberger, while ripping on Patriots fans for defending our team (which is what any fan base would do in our situation). It also seems lost on you that in the grand scheme of things, sexual assault is a bit more of a big deal than the air pressure in footballs.

I wouldn't have joined some other team's message board just to rip on Ben but... I guess you've got the time. Problem is, everything sort of crumbled on you here when you had to "admit" to being a Steelers fan and not a Jets fan. And I'm not a betting man but I have a feeling you'll be severely disappointed when this whole investigation wraps up.

Also, while steroids weren't banned by the NFL in the 1970s, a lot of people look at all those Pittsburgh championships in the same way they look at New England's. I, for one, respect the Steelers' accomplishments as one of the NFL's most storied franchises, but... well, not everyone does.

BeastBeach likes this.
  9. Burning Elvii

This isn't about Ben nice try.....this is the only thing you asshat fans can't point to. I got one for ya 6 > 4**** But glad you respect The best

10. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Bridget Moynihan > Gisele

Just me?

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

let's get back to jerry rice. that guy was such a cheater.

12. Gremlin

Hey! everyone else was doing it at the time.

[​IMG]

13. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

so now the pats fans are trying to steer the conversation toward rapistberger?

14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's their preferred modus operandi.

Quite a nice deflection.

_

15. Gremlin

It's lucky the league doesn't have a strong conduct policy or we'd hardly have any players available come gameday.

16. Tunamelt

Tunamelt Member

This post is extremely offensive... and totally f***ing awesome.

Damn you.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Dude, this isn't ISIS or anything. Didn't you get that memo?

18. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Not at all... BM is ridiculously hot. Plus I like IBT.

19. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Do you think we really care about Brady's sluts. His wife isn't the class act she claims to be. She's been heard using foul language on a number of occasions. If things don't work the Brady way they can get very down and dirty. Here you've got this beautiful package who advertisers pay top dollar to model their product. But she talks like a sailor. I wouldn't let her model McNuggets.

20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Brady must be a gold digger. Wanted a high-earning spouse so when he went all trophy wife in 15 years it didn't harm his balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.