Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I don't think I've said anything insulting. Being a coward/ hypocrite are simply factual descriptions

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

If the Pats trolls shit-bombed the Saints deflate gate thread like they have this one, it'd be just as long.

I'd guess half the responses in this thread are Pats trolls.

_

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm surprisingly relieved that this Burning Elvii tool isn't a Jets fan.

4. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

You keep trying to sound like the voice of reason but you are just coming off like the guy that really wants to rationalize the Pats point of view out of the football fan version of white guilt. Get over yourself, you aren't changing anyone's mind and you are still going to get a black dick in your ass. And as a black man, I still find that insulting.

5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Why do I have a feeling we are never gonna see anything else happen with this story

6. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lmao. Has anyone ever changed anyone's mind in the history of online forums? If you were under the impression that this is anything other than people spewing their opinions to fight off boredom then maybe you need to get over yourself. I get a kick out of seeing how otherwise normal people can delude themselves when it comes to sports.

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

You are still going to get a black dick in your ass.

Wait, whut?!?

_

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I believe the majority prefer the pork.

9. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Who do I have to send money to, to get them to put a logo on the other side of the helmet as well?

I don't know why but that annoys the hell out of me.

10. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

EmbraceTheHate: drops dozens of incendiary posts in a thread while desperately trying to live up to his user name, but mostly goes unnoticed aside from the occasional masochistic face kick.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  11. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Holy shit are you serious? All this shock and disgust over the air pressure of footballs and "integrity" and "class," but you have no problem with this, and are giving out heaping handfuls of the "benefit of the doubt..."

Classic.

[​IMG]

12. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

Can you link any arrest record, charges brought? I can bring plenty of documented information about the 2 girls involved.... one was a crazy nut job who was in fact crazy and the other was put up to it by her seriority sisters. But let's not lets plain facts get into the innuendos of Pats fans and other fans who call that into question. He got trashed by everyone including Goodell and The Fat FUck Peter King during Super Bowl week @ Packers.

awww you're so fackin cute..

WEEEE
    [​IMG]

13. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Wow! All pissed off? A fuckin' hypocrite... who'd a thunk it?

BeastBeach likes this.
  14. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Can you comment on the rumors of his grey dong?

GoPats likes this.
  15. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

LOL, like any of that matters... the mere fact that you're here defending him is priceless and truly ironic, given your crusade for all that is right and good.

[​IMG]

"Big Ben's Beef Jerky... your taste buds may say no, but it won't matter!"

BeastBeach likes this.
  16. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

and why are so many fans predisposed to hating this team?
    even fans of AFC or NFC that do not play them very often?

plenty of teams have had recent success and are not this universally despised......despised for this many reasons.
    by fans, players, coaches, FO personnel, etc......some of whom have knocked the Pats from the playoffs, so don't tell me it's sour grapes.
    it's a sour franchise, which they can see.

the only non Patriots fan i see defending this is you. no doubt in an attempt to troll this board using a team other than your own (out of necessity).

As for Saints fans, they are about to have another reason to dislike them via the Goddell double standard.
    a 'benefit of the doubt' that Payton and Tom Benson were not afforded.

17. BacktoQueens

comparing Big Ben to Winston would be way more accurate than Hernandez.
    you know, the serial killer who was harbored by your team and all..

18. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Didn't throw the first stone here though, did I?

Thanks for the reminder though. I forgot that some of you have actually become senile from the hatred and believe that Kraft knew that he had a murderer on his roster. Because, you know, that would make a lot of sense and is right inline with the types of business decisions he's made in creating a multi-billion-dollar empire.

19. BacktoQueens

the 'first stone' thrown in this thread was actually a set of deflated footballs, and not a stone at all.

in terms of Hernandez, of course i don't think Kraft knew about the murders.
    but i really doubt they were surprised to hear of an arrest. they knew what they had....a bad egg......but he sure could run routes.
    that was the business decision. sign him and hope it doesn't blow up in their face, which it did.
    so now....disassociate and move on. no emotion or regret... it didn't work out... 2015..

20. Tunamelt

Tunamelt Member

The best QB on the Jets roster is one Michael Vick. Who was picked up by the Jets after getting out of prison for dog-fighting.

I'd go through the grim particulars of what he did to dogs, or post a nice picture of his handiwork, but I'd get banned from this board.

Aaron Hernandez is apparently a serial killer. Who was kicked off the Pats' roster as soon as it came to light that he was a serial killer.

I know this has been said before elsewhere... but the process of producing high-level football players doesn't necessarily produce good human beings. We've seen that over and over again, all over the league. I can't point to any one guy on the Pats' roster and say "there's a model citizen." These guys make their reputation by how well they can play football, and that's it.

I think it's interesting how many players around the league came forward to defend Vick after he got arrested. For a lot of pro football players, dog-fighting isn't a big deal, apparently. As a fan, looking for role models in the NFL is a dicey proposition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.