D'Brickashaw Ferguson Video

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Sowell Train, Feb 21, 2006.

1. The Sowell Train

The Sowell Train New Member

Hey guys, Today I took a look at D'Brick and the major obstacle in his was towards coming to the Jets. http://www.JetsTv.com

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I like it. You basically summed up every reason that I agree with as to why we can't take Ferguson. Jones = Ferguson except Ferguson has been playing the position longer. There's really no difference. Long arms, quick feet, and an undersized stature.

3. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

Not sure I totally agree. Jones looked weak to me all year... but that could've just been because the whole line was collapsing every game. Not really sure.

Either way, I don't think we need another left tackle.

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

You overrate Jones waaaaaaaaay too much.

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Also, take into account that the conditioning program we had going last year was not up to NFL standards. This year I suspect it will be quite rigorous.

This last question is for Sowell Train. I can't seem to get your videos to play. Have Windows Media Player, etc. What is wrong? Do I need to download a different player?

6. DevTeam

It's flash dude. You need an updated flash player.

7. DevTeam

Also, Sowell Train, I can't help but point out that you are a HUGE nerd. I'm glad you're this into the jets, it's nice to see that I'm nowhere near being as bad as some other people. Still, it's admirable.

That said, I'm also a huge computer geek, so I really shouldn't be saying much.

8. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Some good points, I do not want D-Brick, to many other needs and Jones was solid enough his first year starting, its pretty simple to me, trade the pick and stock pile more picks.

Also, cool idea on your Jets TV thing, could take off if the right person sees it. I work in the television industry, and compress A LOT of video for the web. Flash does a solid job of compressing video, but your Audio is loaded with reverb. Try a program called Media Cleaner, its and AutoDesk application, they used to be Discreet. Sorensen squeeze also is a solid application for compression, you will get much better results just by playing around. I am assuming your shooting this stuff in DV, so as long as your server has some juice, you should be able to stream clips quite nicely, and if your site BlowsUP, hope it does, then you will just need a larger, faster server. Hit me back if ya have any questions, would love to help, keep having fun.

9. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

I want this kid sooooo bad. Would our front office do something right for once, please.

10. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

You want the kid sooo bad? That's a little bit creepy and illegal.

11. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

I hope we pass on him... we have his clone playing LT already, named Jones.

Ellis

12. JVilma51

JVilma51 Member

jones is nothing like d'brick, d'brick is bigger and dominated in college

13. Mehl-56

same attributes... Jones would have dominated as well had he played football akll his life. Seems your another enamoured with an over rated football player for a position at wich we have someone already. This draft is deep at OT, and D'B is the best of the lot. He will be a good OT, but he's not right for us...

14. The Sowell Train

Adrian Jones: 6'4" 296
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson 6'5" 295

D'Brick is much bigger?

15. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

in your video your mispronounce dewayne robertsons and sione pouha's name like 10 times. also you pretty much botched saying sowell would be released today

16. The Sowell Train

Dewayne Robertson miss pronounced? Maybe I am saying it to quick or am just being stupid.

Pouha is pronounced with a B sound, the way I pronounce it is 100% correct according to Sione himself, so please check that. Everyone who pronounces the P is incorrect.

Sowell, I still have 8 1/2 hours, and I am being told that there are only a few things holding up the release. The release is pending and a done deal.

Hey, tough criticism, but atleast I got a fan right? ;)

17. Mehl-56

The best is if you read thier reports... athletic good feet, yada yada... it's like identical... but they aren't the same style tackle, not in the least.

Ellis

18. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

he has weird man love for darrel mcglover in the outside linebackers segment

19. The Sowell Train

Haha, take a glance at McClover from 5 feet away and you will understand where I am coming from. He is a crazy specimen. Just trying to provide some insight ;)

20. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

was that you on the video?? if so what possesed you to buy a derrick strait jersey??

#20 10nyjets87, Feb 21, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2006