Dallas Sign Former Jet Coleman

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by EcKo151, Apr 18, 2006.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I'm sure Aaron Glenn played a factor in gettin Coleman to Dallas.

2. kevin68

kevin68 New Member

I really liked when Glenn and Coleman played for the Jets. Too bad that Coleman was selected by Houston.

3. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

I don't want to start another Herm Edwards thread, but fans who complain that Herm plays aging veterans too much need to check out Tuna.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Tuna's record speaks for itself. Herm's done jacksh*t in this league, comparing the two is absurd.

Coleman and Glenn were gems, I loved them when they were here. Glenn can still play, I dunno about Coleman but he has a nose for the ball and could be a decent player.

5. Khan

Khan Active Member

hmm, strange, I guess that means the only real holes on Dallas are at LB and DT, so does that mean, lets say Cutler falls, they take him?

6. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

The difference is, Parcells will play aging veterans that are still productive. Herm will play anyone as long as he is a veteran, productive or not.

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

BP's record pre '00s speaks for itself but in his last 6 years coaching he has 2 playoff appearances and 1 win and in Herm's only 5 years he has 1 more PO appearnce and 1 more win.

Marcus Coleman was terrible here, he had all the talent in the World but after he got his contract he was awful and thankfully the Texans took him off our hands.

8. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

He won't. The Raiders, Cardinals, Browns, Ravens, and Vikings would all have trouble passing on Young AND Cutler.

The Tuna brings in another one of his players... I liked Coleman but his horrific performance in one of the Raider playoff games still sticks out in my mind.