Daily Fantasy Sports

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Anyone play?

fantasydraft is running a promotion this week. I've played there for several years.

Aside from this, they have lower rake than fanduel and draftkings for all contest types, especially for head to heads.

Head to head rake is 5% instead of 10% and GPP rake is 12-12.5% instead of 15-16%.

if interested, please use my referral link:

https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/yisman

To kick off our new 10+10 Refer-A-Friend program, we're having an exclusive Thanksgiving Day Freeroll!

To earn Freeroll entries, just refer friends with your personal link:

https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/yisman

For each of your referrals, here's what will happen: ☑ They'll earn 10% rake back ☑ You'll earn 10% back on their rake ☑ You'll both earn an entry into the freeroll!
    What’s at stake in the Freeroll?
    How about 10 x $250 tickets to the Nov. 26th Carolina Million Contest? This is your chance to grab 1 of the last 2 remaining seats for the Carolina Million, so you can take a shot at the $1,000,000 PayoutZone and $200,000 top prize!

You have until 10am ET on Thanksgiving Day to earn entries. You can earn up to 100 entries, so if you just sign up all the family you have at Thanksgiving Dinner, plus a few of your social followers, you should be set!

Offer valid for all FantasyDraft users. To earn entries, users must register on FantasyDraft with yisman as the referral name before 10:00am ET on 11/23. Free entries will be awarded no later than 10:30am ET on 11/23. Limit 100 freeroll entries per user.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'm not good enough to spend money on it so I only play the free NFL games on Draftkings. Most I have won on any of them was a quarter twice and fifty cents once.

4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Strangely, I do better on draftkings than I do on fantasydraft.

Anyway, it's worth it to try out fantasydraft and make a small deposit just for this promo and to get the Thanksgiving entry.

If you don't like it, no harm, no foul.

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I threw a few bucks in draft kings. Down a little now just playing small wagers. I treat it like the lotto, hope to hit a long shot on a small bet. If I don,t? Oh well.

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I play weekly on DKs and Fanduel. I like DKs way better beacause it is full PPR and I HATE picking a kicker on Fanduel. It is a complete crapshoot