Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Greenday4537, Jan 6, 2018.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Watched Repo Man dozens of times but still spit out my beer laughing every time I watch it again. Wife hates it when I start blasting the sound track.

2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

There are no transitional fossils. Ok there ya go. Try to tear that one down...o_O

3. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

So you are the expert, and board genius. When did the entire concept of dinosaurs come up, and who was the guy who came up with it? We're there any motivations during the time period for the idea of dinosaurs?
    What is the concept of evolutionism, can you answer that without using Wikipedia?
    have you actually seen a dinosaur?
    Let me guess you are the board paleontologist, and you have 1st hand experience?
    Have fun with that too.
    One thing is for certain, everything you seem to be against you also have no explaination for.
    Are you a religious person? If so probably not as deep as you believe you are.
    Let the good times begin Mr. Hawking, please enlighten me.

#23 tbruner12, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. tbruner12

Eat a lot of acid? I'm just saying they are out there. Do you deny the existence of this sample of conspiracy theories?
    Acid wasn't my thing. Is there a conspiracy there somewhere?
    Oh yea you are right, the formation of LSD used by the government as a mind control drug of some sort is one I think.

5. The Waterboy

So you have a degree in science and think dinosaurs never existed. Did you go to Trump University?

Once again, you are the one bringing up these ridiculous conspiracy theories, it is not on me to prove you are wrong, scientists have proven you wrong already. If you want people to take your theory seriously it is on you to lay down some proof.

Ralebird likes this.
  6. The Waterboy

Might I ask where you teach? I just want to warn any friends with children that may be in the area.

FJF and Walt White like this.
  7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but I do enjoy the Titanic conspiracy that says they swapped the Titanic with their old cruise ship and sent it off knowing it would sink to collect insurance money on the old boat that was planning to be retired as if it was the Titanic. One of the few out there that actually makes some sense.

I tend to agree that the biggest conspiracy around that holds weight is the establishment of most religions.

#27 Sam Hammer, Jan 9, 2018
  8. Sam Hammer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

:p

Allow me. Evolutionism is a social philosophy from the 1800s. That's where the term "evolutionist" comes from. It's not actually the same as the theory of modern evolutionary synthesis, but I'm sure you knew that already. Evolutionism does refer to evolution as it was in its infancy, but it's not even remotely related to the scientific theory as it stands today.

#28 Sam Hammer, Jan 9, 2018
    The Waterboy and Walt White like this.
  9. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Actually that is probably one of the few that has the best chance to be true.
    No eye witnesses to his body.
    His supposed skull that was taken back to Russia, DNA proved to be that of a woman.
    Did he escape to Argentina? Probably Not, but there was definitely enough infrastructure in place to get him there and hide him.

10. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I've read a lot of WW II history and watched a lot of stuff too and imo there's no way that happened. When you look into him, his health, and the circumstances I'd believe a bunch before that one, including FDR and Pearl Harbor.
    There was one eye witness account to his death and body from an aid in the bunker. His name was Misch if I remember correctly. I think more than one including his secretary, forget her name. Of course people will say they were protecting him, but eye witnesses nonetheless

But that show is truly preposterous :)

#30 Walt White, Jan 9, 2018
  11. The Waterboy

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

When Michael Jordan "retired" in his prime to pursue a career in baseball it was not a retirement at at all but rather a secret suspension for gambling on games

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

^ pretty sure that's true

stinkyB and FJF like this.
  14. tbruner12

I already threw proof at you and this is your retort? You are not worth my time.
    Scientists have proved me wrong?
    There is my proof that you believe anything, and are gullible.
    Your education is equal to a 5th grader. At least I've seen 5th graders with better retention and learning capacity.

15. The Waterboy

OK, I am calling hornet on you being a teacher. There is no way with your limited intellectual capacity that you could teach anyone, anything, unless you were teaching shit flinging monkeys how to bang on a keyboard.

Your idea of proof was to ask me,

When did the entire concept of dinosaurs come up, and who was the guy who came up with it?
    We're there any motivations during the time period for the idea of dinosaurs?
    What is the concept of evolutionism, can you answer that without using Wikipedia?
    have you actually seen a dinosaur?

Brilliant

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

no dinos? . I got a bone to pick with you.

explain these spooning Fuckasaurasus'

#fake muse

[​IMG]

17. Sam Hammer

Dude that was obviously just put there to test our faith.

FJF likes this.
  18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Hitler in all probability did escape to Argentina. The area he supposedly hid out in was remote and mountainous and full of acknowledged Nazi sympathizers (acknowledged during the 30's in the runup to WWII).

It was the right kind of locale and population to keep him hidden even from the US, USSR and Israeli forces hunting Nazi's in the late 40's through early 70's. Only the Israelis were looking for war criminals. The major powers were just looking for more talent to fuel their competitions.

19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

20. The Waterboy

I figured that was what he was going for with the dinosaurs but wanted him to come out and say it rather than his initial statement which was exactly 1 word, "dinosaurs"

Pearl Harbor I believe there was probably some screw ups at lower levels that allowed the Japs to spring such a surprise attack but I don't see any way they would let it happen the way it did. If they knew they were attacking and had a surprise counter offensive ready, they likely could have averted many casualties while still having a basis to get involved in the war.

It wouldn't make too much sense to let a good chunk of your fleet get destroyed if you plan on going to war.