Congrats on the big win over Indy guys

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuddyRyans46, Oct 18, 2018.

1. BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46 Active Member

...it's good to see Jets fans feeling good about themselves. That was a really nice win you guys had over Indy, and Darnold looked good again. I think that 3-3 is a pretty good record for you guys to have at this point in the season, and one you guys would have taken at the beginning of the year.

***Sorry it took me until thursday to post this, but it took me a few days to deal with our loss to Miami.

Quinnenthebeast likes this.
  2. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Finally a fan of the mighty Bears has affirmed that 3-3 is good for us. Now I can muster the self-esteem to return to work. ;)

FJF likes this.
  3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Jay Cutler approves!

Hell yeah!

Jay, I can excuse your absence. I understand the frustration you may be having watching your 1 year long Dolphins team beat your glorious Bears.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

This guys a godsend. Week before he was the one who told us to be patient with a rookie qb. I don’t know where this fan base would be without him

GQMartin and twown like this.
  5. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Haha, I remember. I had to grit my teeth to resist from replying sarcastically. But man, I have my limits.

Thankfully, someone from out of town is here to remind Jets fans that instant success at the QB position isn't always guaranteed! We've been so spoiled at the position. We clearly needed that reality check.