Conference Championshp weekend

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NYJ79, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Look, I was banned, suspended, or benched because I violated the so-called "bullying" policy of this site. Do I honestly believe you or I were actually bullying each other? The answer is no.

I have no problem with you stating your hate for the Patriots or claiming they cheat all the time, even if I disagree with you. On another Jets board that is no longer operational, I made friends with an individual who hated the Patriots even more than you. He would at times come up with some crazy theories on how they cheated and I would find his logic very entertaining.

I don't even have a problem with you calling me abnormal. Besides your probably right here. As a general rule, I think your pretty bright but sometimes drift into a rabbit hole when it comes to the Patriots.

My only issue with you is when you claim I am a fraud, a troll, or basically a liar. So because you don't understand my philosophy this makes me a liar? The fact that I am a Pats fan, who is also a Jet fan, may seem odd to you. But you need to understand I was a Jet fan before you were probably a Jet fan, and the Patriots then were a total joke back then.

The world is not a fair place and I don't ever it expect to ever become one. As I get older I have tried to keep an open mind, even though at times I have a difficult time doing so. For example, I thought the band Maroon 5's music sucked, but I still sat and listened to it and started sort of liking it towards the end. I did this to appeal to my younger guests who asked me to give it a listen.

There are many Patriot fans who are jerks out there, but you should not consider all of them jerks. Doing so would be closed minded and I think you are smarter than that.

2. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I will try to keep it brief also. I am guessing you were not too happy when the Pats beat the Chiefs, so that might have made you a bit sensitive.

But keep in mind I did not expect the Pats to win that game, hence the prayer before the game. If you also look carefully, I did not gloat about this victory afterward.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Crap, can you even TRY to be more infantilizing and patronizing than you already are? Of course I clearly remember the Boston Patriots and Steve (punching bag) Grogan just for a point of reference. How old do you think I am, 15? I'm in my mid-50s. "At times I think you're pretty bright . . ." "As I get older . . ." What kind of shit is this? Hahahaha, get the fukk outta here with this post.