Christopher Johnson will pay the fines of players that protest

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

You don't have a fucking clue.

2. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

You didn't threaten a stranger on the internet... are you feeling ok?

See, this is why it's extremely hard to take some people seriously. There's no way you understand what the protests are about if you get this passionate about counterpoints made to your argument. You don't really WANT to hear it out. You just want to state your opinion and walk away like it's a fact set in stone. That's not how it works.

3. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

Protest on your FREE time, not your Employers’.....why is that so hard to grasp??? The NFL has every right to tell them what they can or cant do while at work. No ody is stopping them from getting together on saturday and protesting

Jersey Joe 67 likes this.
  4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

5. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

We’ve already established that your opinion is the only one that matters so you win ... feel better now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The flag does not belong to "our service men and women," it does not belong to law enforcement - it belongs to the people - all of us. Part of being American is being treated equally under the law, regardless of your occupation. Attempting to usurp "ownership" of the flag is a very UnAmerican concept.

7. BroadwayAaron

You're just getting defensive and childish. My opinion isn't just my opinion, it's the opinion of a ton of people, vets included (which you brought up, not me).

And no, I don't win. For as long as people that share your mindset walk the planet, there is no winning.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. Ralebird

I am a veteran. I do not feel disrespected in the slightest by anyone taking a knee. I feel disrespected by anyone telling me how I must worship a banner.

NCJetsfan and BroadwayAaron like this.
  9. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Your stupidity is exhausting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Ralebird

So the people who disagree with you are not only shitheads, but they hate America? Take the blinders off, Sonny. Consider that they can see that which you are blind to - injustice. Maybe you can see it but simply don't care because you feel you're impervious to its consequences. I find your attitude much more UnAmerican than that of those who recognize injustices and would rather attempt to make America better than smugly sit there calling them names.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

tbf I think you are just proving my point :rolleyes:

12. K'OB

Really ?

fuck me lol

Walt White likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I agree with Kerr 100% on the ridiculousness of the whole thing but this rule from the NFL is like the very same rule the NBA has so I dont get how his sport is different

14. BroadwayAaron

Just proving my point that for as long as people like you exist, the problem will never be solved.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  15. K'OB

Do you not want the world to stand up and take notice of some police officers pulling over black folk in their cars and just shooting them for no good reason ?

It would be like some mean kinda person saying that pop stars shouldn't campaign for the eradication of starvation in Africa, in fact I know that already happens and it goes along the lines of "why don't those rich bastards just put their hands in their pockets and cough up the cash" instead of singing and expecting us to cough up our hard earned.

Maybe all the black players could go on strike for a week or two to highlight the issue instead, man those squads will certainly look lighter in numbers if they took a walk (pun not intended)

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  16. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

If you are pulled over by a cop, you listen and do what you're told. I have never seen a video of a black man being beat by a cop after they listened and obeyed the officer. First, more white people are shot and killed by cops than black. It's a fact the media doesn't show you. Second, even though blacks only make up 12-13% of the population, a cop is still more likely to be shot by a black man than a white man.

17. Jay Bizniss

We do things different here. Soon as someone doesn't agree, the guns come out.

18. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Ok I'll bite, where and when did you serve?

19. Jay Bizniss

We don't need any of your stats. You don't have a clue what it means to be black in today's United States. Racial profiling is something you know zero about and never will.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  20. Jay Bizniss

Yall got me all riled up at work. I come to this board to get away from all this political shit and talk Jets haha. But it goes to show you, how manipulative our government is. They want us divided like this. Keeps us all under control and focused on the things that do not matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.