CBS NFL Mock 2019 N'Keal Harry to Jets.

Discussion in 'Draft' started by AlexJETS, Jan 4, 2019.

1. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

A WR at 3 is a reach, no?

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I like Harry, but it seems like no WR should go in the top 10 this year, much less top 3.

JetsNation06 and NCJetsfan like this.
  3. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

that's a joke.....unreal that this shit makes news.

abc likes this.
  4. Hes a reach but at the very least he has #1 WR upside & provides Darnold a catching radius type who can come back to the football/box out on plays in which Darnold Improvises.

Harry could very well be considered a top 5 pick if he has a good combine. His timed speed & route tree are his only questions otherwise he looks like a future #1.

Still would prefer a trade down for OL but if forced to stay at 3 i like him a whole helluva lot more than Jonah Williams

CotcheryFan likes this.
  5. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Yeah, it could change based on combine performance and the offense needs playmakers. Have you watched Harmon? I see number 1 WR with him.

6. Ive been looking for footage of him other than highlight reels & nothing as of yet. Hes been mentioned as a potential 1st rounder on & off since August as have quite a few other WRs in this class.Its a sneaky WR class & from what ive seen the reason it isnt getting more love is alot of these guys are raw route runners which is a byproduct of these watered down college schemes

Ive watched footage of all the guys below..all bring something to the table & could sneak into first round not including Harmon,Dk Metcalf or the Oklahoma kid.

Nkeal Harry ASU
    Aj Brown-Ole Miss
    Colin Johnson Texas
    Antonio Johnson Buffalo U

7. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Dk Metcalf is the best of the bunch but the injury is scary. This class is raw with a lot of Physical talent thats not refined. I think a few of these kids will get over drafted based on potential. Hell no to any of them at 3.

johnny, Red Menace and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  8. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I think if Metcalf proves to be healthy he can be a top 5 pick. Ideally we would be able to trade down and get a WR, even if we get less than normal value.

If the draft goes the way I think it will Arizona & SF may be locked into Bosa and Allen which would make 3 an ideal spot for a QB trade up if one can separate from the pack, Haskins probably being our best hope.

CotcheryFan and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  9. Harry id look at in a trade down outside of the top 3.Pick 6 onward & thats ONLY if he runs sub 4.55 & displays change of direction to run pivot & in cut routes.

My logic is this

A.He has #1 WR potential bc of his size, agility & body control to go along w well displayed big play ability.He just needs time to learn routes

B. He’ll be able to contribute early even if he’s only running straight line/boundary routes bc of his ability to come back to the football & box people out which is perfect for Darnold as a safety valve of sorts.

Hes more likely a top 15 guy but in the unlikely event we trade down,he has a good combine & Other needs get addressed via FA he’d be someone id take a hard look at.

Harpua likes this.
  10. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Maybe the Niners take Harry. I sure as hell hope so because I'd rather Allen at 3.

FJF likes this.
  11. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I'm with you here. I don't think any of the receivers in this class will have as much impact as one of the edge guys at 3. Sure someone may suprise me, but thats the draft for you.

I think reciever is one of the hardest transitions from NCAA to NFL level. Most of the great one still have a lot to learn when they get here because they are so used to just being guys with physical traits. Even if we get one of the top guys in this draft its more likely to really help from year two on as opposed to this season. Keeping my fingers crossed for Allen or Bosa at 3.

Pepsiguy5 and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  12. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I like him. But it's a huge reach at 3.

13. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

If Bosa and Allen are gone by #3 then I would trade down even if its for a few picks down. If we can't trade down than I would just grab a left tackle.

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Funny how Washington's CBs out-muscled K'Neal to the tune of 5 catches for a measly 20 yds. . He's not going top 3 and Chris Trapazzo's a click-baiting troll.