Cardinal Bernard Law is Dead - YAY!!!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Dec 20, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Oh, man, what fantastic, glorious news. The only downside is that he was able to avoid spending his life in prison, which is precisely where he belonged. F that guy. I mean seriously F that guy. What a POS. I'll be having a field day in this thread later on today. There are times when I wish that I believed in Hell. This is one of them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/obituaries/cardinal-bernard-law-dead.html

I wonder how the people of Boston are going to take this. I think a parade is in order. In fact, I hope people the world over party like it's 1999. Make it an international holiday, Cardinal Bernard Law is Dead Day. Sounds good to me. I'm too busy rubbing my hands together to say anything more about it now, but it's coming . . . I was going to do some Christmas baking today, but I changed my mind. Need something more festive than festive. Cassata it is. No citron, though. I know, I know, but I hate citron. I'll even post pics. Now pardon me as I waltz across the living room floor in a state of pure happiness. 'Til then!

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

not a real priest

3. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

Oh what a feeling, when you're dancin' on the ceiling! Celebrate is right Jetophile! Kabooom!

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Cardinal Cover-up is dead. I wonder which heaven he wound up in..

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Screw multitudes of kids up for life, just ask forgiveness a minute before you die, get to "heaven". Or so they say.

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Yeah.. kinda like trolling and molesting 14 year old girls, then find religion and all sins forgiven.

The Waterboy likes this.
  7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Good. I can't stand people who prey on children like that, although that seems way less than what he deserves. He should be in federal pound me in the ass prison for a thousand years.

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

He didn't molest anyone. He systematically lied and shuffled horrid offenders around for decades and didn't turn them in. When he couldn't bury it anymore, he actually had the gall to stick his hand out and ask the people of Boston to open their hearts and their pockets because the Archdiocese was on the verge of bankruptcy. The plea was because of the payouts to victims from the ensuing lawsuits that were a direct result of his total disregard for the wrecked souls of hundreds of children - now adults - who will never be the same because of him. It wasn't even inaction. It was purposeful deceit. The man had raw sewage flowing in his veins and only cared about his road to the Papacy. After the lid blew off and the Feds didn't prosecute him (who the F knows why), he flew off to the Vatican like a little bitch, wasn't defrocked - no less ex-communicated - and got rewarded with a 12K a month chi-chi stipend and a wicked cool apt. Oh, and a promotion. Didn't I mention promotion in the OP? Yeah, I did. The last time I was in Italy (2015), I almost didn't want to go inside the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore because Law had been in charge of it. It really angered me. All of that opulence as a reward for committing crimes against humanity. He was removed and shoved into the background when John Paul II, the Patrion Saint of Pedophiles and Pederasts was being fast-tracked to Sainthood because I guess they thought that people had short memories.

James Geoghan - from what we know was the worst of them under Law - got murdered in the same prison that housed Aaron Hernandez. The guy who stomped and strangled him to death was already in jail for life without parole and had it in for Geoghan as soon as it circulated what Geoghan had done. Geoghan kept writing to the Board of Prisons saying he was being stalked, intimidated, and targeted, as well as to his sister saying how unfairly he was being treated. Until Geoghan died, he still didn't get it that what he did was really that heinous. IMO, the guards let it happen. I'm not saying it's right to murder a defenseless old man, but he didn't care about murdering the lives of the children he abused. Geoghan was only defrocked for show and of course he got a Christian burial.

Father Thomas P. Doyle is one of the good ones. He champions the rights of people who were sexually abused by priests and other members of the clergy. Guess what? The Vatican hates his guts and would on a good day hope that he shuts up and goes away and on a bad day that he kicks the pail. That dude rules. Look him up, he's great, and he's a major thorn in their side. If you have the stomach for it, watch 'Deliver Us From Evil', a documentary from 2006. I was so horrified, I didn't sleep for three days. Yeah, Law is in it.

Also, 'The Boys of St. Vincent', a non-fiction account of abuse at an orphanage in New Foundland with Henry Czerny. I almost threw up a number of times. I'm only 1% into my field day. Shame on Pope Francis. I'll get to that.

9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I definitely agree, but to me that is just as bad as molesting the children himself, when you let it go on and then use funds to cover it up. It makes me sick. It's bad enough that the media news networks barely even scratch the surface of how many of these sickos there are being arrested every month for child abuse.

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Good riddance, I was so mad this dude in the documentary film.

11. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

anyone see spotlight?