Can't make this up... Part II

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Aug 28, 2017.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Larry no one said that you or anyone else can't watch or root for your favorite team to do well . BUT ----> if you think that the correct move from this Gm or Coach was putting in your starting QB , in a meaningless last preseason game, never mind behind this pathetic offensive line then clap away my friend ! The guy is made of glass to begin with and if you, me or anyone else wants to keep on cheering then playing him last night was pretty STUPID .

2. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

Yeah, who needs timing?

Look, no crap to you, I'm just tired of the relentless, almost malicious negativity around here. I'm frustrated, too. (I go back to "Woods" Woods.) Now like you, I don't want perpetual "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" either, but sooner or later you just gotta get out of the way and let 'em play. We don't run the team. Should McCown have played? Who cares, really? Nothing bad happened. Really, McCown could be hurt on the first series of the first game. I just want to watch them play, and not embarrass the uniform. Let's just stop with finding negativity in everything.

#42 LarryAlRalph, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Larry Im not trying to be negative ,(you want negativity , go read CHAMPS posts , but I stray ) my posts just come from years of seeing and hearing the same stuff out of this organization. I liked the trade today a lot and said so in other threads but that said I have many other reasons for not being rah rah over Mike Mac. As for Bowels ,IMO he is in WAY over his head and a very bad HC ! There is no way you play the starting QB last night but thats what separates good coaches from what we are stuck with . If Bowels and Mac turn this mess around I will be one of the first guys to post and eat crow and admit being wrong about them and also I would be thrilled if that happened but sadly I have seen this dog and pony show too many times before , thats not negative thats just a fact .In keeping with this thread you can't make this crap up !