Bullying will not be tolerated.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cman68, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Mom jokes were quasi-funny when we were kids and everyone had a mom. Half the dudes here have probably lost their Moms so saying "your mother wears Army boots" doesn't have the same cache.

_

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I just want the bullying to stop, its not necessary to resort to verbal abuse to prove a point to a bunch of anonymous users.

Barcs likes this.
  3. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Thank you! Thank you so much!

74 likes this.
  4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    the only other option is that you believe everything stated needs to be qualified with IMO. because clearly when people argue that something that is said is stupid they must be arguing it is a universal fact if they do not add IMO.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Seriously, look up Jainism. That's basically what they do.

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yeah but what if you don't act like a jerk but you do it in a dry, understated and witty way?

_

alleycat9 likes this.
  7. Barcs

Barcs Banned

No, this isn't the internet version of bar or dorm room. It is a public forum that anybody can read. It's not just 6 guys in a room busting each others balls, and I know for a fact that if you were at a poker game and sat there criticizing the way certain people play and calling them morons and imbeciles after every call you don't agree with, you'd eventually get your ass whooped when you say it to the wrong person. Now if you're in a room with a bunch of your close friends, it's different, but this forum isn't even close to that and I hate to say it but you're a prime offender when it comes to personally insulting people over their opinions.

I mean you said right in your post above that your remembrance of your wife is about how she treated others. I highly doubt she went around insulting people that she disagreed with. If she did, I apologize for being presumptuous.

#67 Barcs, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  8. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Wow...cool thread.

I just totally disagree with you on that one because.....

or

That is the dumbest post I have ever read on this site...do you actually watch the games or are you just stupid.

Defending the need to go with the second option is...well...I would look at it more then just the person being bullied...instead would be really interested why a person would go with the second option and how insecure they must be in real life to say that to a person that does not have the ability to punch them in the mouth..behind the safety of a keyboard.

Sitting next to a 250 pound Jet fan at metlife and talking before the game..and the guy tells you he would trade a number 1 pick to get Sanchez back...I highly doubt anyone here that thinks a bad poster should be lectured to...to show them and perhaps help them realize how stupid they are. Sitting next to the fellow? I doubt everyone of you guys that feel that way would feel the need to "help" the uninformed using that method and would go with more of a "Well...Im not a big Sanchez fan".

Could be wrong.

Barcs likes this.
  9. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

Well it could have been anyone's wife... Were you hosting the poker game? After she died? You must have been crushed!
    Anyway, sorry, never got the funeral announcement. So, I'm guessing she wasn't into anal when she was alive or was that after she passed?

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Not cool dude.

jaywayne12 likes this.
  11. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

My wife's dead to, don't see me bringing it up on public forums! Oh wait... Until now!

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

whatever

13. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

joe...take a breath and think about what you are typing bud. Sorry for your loss if thats accurate but take a deep breath.

14. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Spot on. I've met posters from other Jets boards who online are the rudest, most uncivil, bullying, jerks to other posters you'd ever see, yet in person, they're meek and never dared say anything offensive. They're just hiding behind the anonymity of the internet and are a bunch of cowardly pricks.

15. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

You insult my wife's memory like it never happened!? That's not cool dude!

16. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Don't worry I jerk off to her picture every night.

17. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

Well I am guilty of using improper words. I was following in the vein of the original message. I didn't know who hosted the poker game, I wasn't invited. So it wasn't directed at his wife since he never said it was his man cave or poker game, it was directed at that person. Since we're thinking about it.

As far as my wife, I'm glad she's gone. She was a mean old bat. No more griping & complaining! She was terribly gassy also... Its a far better thing... Trust me. We're both happier!

18. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

That's the other thing about her! Its far better, far far better!

19. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Curious, your instinct wasn't..."Geno is a better player" apparently only Idzik thinks so..

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Exactly, I dont type insults on here, and I dont run my mouth in real life either. I dont hate on people because I disagree with their opinion, im sick of the infantile BS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.