Buffalo fan here....Jets fans we need your help!!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Lee Evans 555, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Oh get over yourself. No one fanbase is worse than any other. I've been all over, in hostile environments and have been treated just as bad.

You can make yourself feel better all you want by saying this or that group is the worst, but in reality it's nothing but your biased opinion. Unless you've been an oppsing fan of ever tteam in their stadium, you can't say this group or that is the worst.

2. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

If Buffalo can't support a team, screw them. It's the owner's fault the team is doing shitty there, like an article on ESPN.com said if the Packers in a smaller market is one of the big money teams then a team like Buffalo should. If the owner really cared he would of done something years ago instead of whining about it now. Business is business and the Bills can't operate in Buffalo under the current circumstances so either move the team or do something that'll gain revenue.

#22 wildthing202, Apr 13, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  3. WestKyJetsFan

WestKyJetsFan New Member

4. ganooch

ganooch Member

what is with all the hostility? I too have been to many stadiums and the fans in NE were the absolute worst. Ity is time to get over the NY envy. Boston will always be a second rate city to NY. Chicago, Minnesota, baltimore, washington, tampa, buffalo and even Miami are better behaved towards the visiting crowd.

5. wildthing202

:lol: NY envy:lol: Yea that's it. Boston fans are some of the best they support their team thru thick and thin, they want their team to win not just have a good time. Just look at Europe and around the world, Boston is more like them when it comes to sports than any other city they live and die supporting their teams and if that means saying some negative things about the other team fine.

6. ganooch

ganooch Member

when I am talking about the NE fans and how they throw objects and physically assault fans of the visiting team, then I guess yo can compare them to European teams. My problem was with Patriots fans. My experiences at Fenway were always a pleasure. Saying negative things about the other team is not the problem, it is the physical confrontations. I will admit that the fans stick by the Sox, but the Patriot fans were never known as the most loyal or best in the NFL, until they won their Superbowls.

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Yeah yeah. . . we understand you hate New England, but as a blanket statement, it's foolishness. You're looking at the world through green colored glasses. New England fans aren't any worse than any other fan in the NFL, except that they are more arrogant these days. You might be too, were you in their position.

I haven't been to Foxborough in ages, but every single NFL venue has made security a priority. There're isolated incidents everywhere, but the last bad experience I had was actually at a Jets game - Jets fans being pricks to other Jets fans, as well as a handful of Vikings fans.

#27 Sundayjack, Apr 13, 2006
  8. Lee Evans 555

Lee Evans 555 Banned

Man , maybe its just a mass. thing or maybe its you living in Pats territory....But if you dont have anything good to say just move on to the next message board topic. To those of you who have signed thank you, I would do the same for any other NFL team that was in danger of moving.

And Wildthing gain some knowledge before you post, to compare the pack's situation to another NFL team's is completly stupid seeing as the citizens own the team!!!

9. Sect120

Sect120 Member

I won't sign it for the reason above and the fact that the Jets were kicked out of NY. Did the Bill fans sign our petitions to get the Jets moved back to NY?

Let Buffalo move to Vancouver.

#29 Sect120, Apr 13, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2005
  10. ganooch

ganooch Member

I never said I hated NE. All I said was that they were the worst fans that I have experienced. Therefore the statement is not foolish and not a blanket statement. The game I went to at Foxboro was in 2000 and the guy sitting in front of me actually said that he has been to many games at the Meadowlands and had never seen fans treated as bad as my friends and I were. So I talk from expereience not conjecture.

11. Fleming

Fleming New Member

I don't feel sorry for that old fart Ralph Wilson. He pisses and moans and holds up the CBA agreement and then acts like a baby when it goes through claiming the small market teams are getting hosed.

He then goes out and overpays Peerless Price a ridiculous contract when no other team was bidding for his services.

Any project that Schmucky Chucky Schumer is behind is an unworthy one.
    No welfare in the NFL!

12. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I would sign the petition if I thought the Bills belonged in Buffalo. I have gone to every single Jets/Bills game in Buffalo since 1989 and I haven't been treated decent there once! They have the most ignorant fan base out of any team in the NFL. Here's a tip to keep your team...buy tickets win or lose and stop being so fairweather! Here's another tip, don't build your piece of crap stadium in Orchard Park, build it in the city so the team can actually help local business which will in turn help your team. I hope that team and city both burn in hell. Cya stink town!

13. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Your Jets bias is waving in the breeze. Whether you hate New England or not, it's all semantics. You DID utter the foolish statement that "Boston/New England fans are the worst." I don't care that you think that. The problem I have is that the Pats fans that post on this board are actually some of the most professional posters and nicest guys going. When someone makes a blanket statement like yours, it paints ALL of us as a penis-envy Jets fans.

#33 Sundayjack, Apr 13, 2006
  14. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

^
    ^^
    ^^^
    etc....???
    meanwhile..........
    Good luck with the petition. If the bills left we'd most likely get Indy back[​IMG]

15. Hazardous Waters

i'd rather have Baltimore

16. Lee Evans 555

Lee Evans 555 Banned

Yeah b/c i'm sure no opposing NFL stadiums are hostile. If you dont like it dont go, heres a tip for you I went to a Buff Pitt game a few yrs. back and we nearly got our asse$ kicked out of the stadium......So guess what we dont go back !!!!!

17. wildthing202

So......Citzens as owners have proved to be better than an old codger who has clearly gone senile who understands absolutely nothing about the NFL anymore other than he out lasted Mara. He didn't understand the CBA then went against it because he though it was harming smaller market teams then goes on to complain that he doesn't know anybody when's he referring to owners who have been in the league 5+ years. Best option for Buffalo is to buy Sabres tickets before they become the next team to move.:lol:

#37 wildthing202, Apr 13, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2005
  18. jkgrandchamp

jkgrandchamp Member

I signed it as if I hope youd sign ours if we needed it . The Bills only belong in Buffalo so they had a rough few years but all teams do . They shouldnt take it out on the fans draft better and look around for better coaches this aint directed at the Bills but to all the POS owners who think of moving like the Saints .

19. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Don't worry. This past year was the last straw. Ralph won't be getting anymore of my money. On a side note, i've gone to 12 stadiums in my lifetime and in my opinion, the Bills fans have been the worst.

20. JeremyDigital

JeremyDigital New Member

Wow, why do so many want the Bills to move? who would you rather have in the AFC east, the Steelers or something?

If I couldnt go to Orchard Park to watch shitty Bills games, I would have to drive to Cleveland, or Pittsburg.

I dont care what any of you say, I am from Buffalo and am a Jets fan. I really dont see all of the utmost hate that you all speak of towards opposing fans at games. please do not label an entire city over your own personal bad experiences.

And, yes, ralph wilson is old/crazy as all get out, but this is not just about him. it is about the city of Buffalo having a team that has been as much a part of the AFL/AFC as the Jets have.