Bridgewater traded to the Saints

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BroadwayAaron, Aug 29, 2018.

1. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

You either did not watch the game, or you don't Know what you are watching.
    The run blocking was non-existent, pass protection was fine.
    QBs learn on the field and Darnold sitting is not going to make him better. If you watched the Eagles game, how did 2 years on the bench help Hack.
    Injuries are part of the game, all I hear is we have to build a cowboys like line, a line like the eagles. The cowboys lost their starting QB and back up 2 years ago and the Eagles lost Wentz last year. Mac gave up alot to get Darnold, can't bubble wrap him and put him on a shelf. I'll hope for the best while you keep hoping for the worst.

Ptflea2, FJF and GasedAndConfused like this.
  2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Your explanation is backtracking and not what you stated initially. We are discussing what you said initially and what that meant, not your backtracked and changed explanation. You said black, are arguing you meant white not black, and then attempt to argue that it’s my fault that I took black to mean black and not white. You have to be a real fucking moron to attempt that argument and not think everyone reading this isn’t laughing at you.

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Instead of explaining it over and over by constantly rephrasing why not simply show exactly what you wrote, as much or as little as you believe supports your premise, by cutting and pasting from the statement at question and let everyone decide for themselves what you wrote and what it meant.

4. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

no you were unable to comprehend what I said. i explained it like you were a 5 year old and yet you still can't comprehend. I don't have magical powers to make you understand shit. you don't get it, never will so just move along

5. GasedAndConfused

everyone else understood it clearly. not my fault if one person doens't

6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So just show the section (cut and paste) of what you wrote that proves your point and let "everyone" agree or not for themselves.

7. GasedAndConfused

they already have which is why nobody else misunderstood what was said and took it the way 1 other person did. it's all in his head i tried to help him understand he didn't get what everyone else did. nothing else needs to be done about it. lets just move past it and get back on topic

8. JetBlue

Not one single person has chimed into our discussion and agreed with you or supported your position, nevertheless posted that they interpreted your dumb fuck argument to mean any thing other than what I have proven you said. Not one.

You can’t post any support because it doesn’t exist. Where are all the posts clearly discussing your backtracked argument that you only meant a specific team’s immediate starting QB needs? Just show one.

9. GasedAndConfused

they didn't need to. it was clear what i said to everyone. if everyone took it the way you did it wouldn't be just me and you going around and around

10. JetBlue

Who are we to argue with your delusion that the absence of support for your argument equates to support for your argument. We can only assume you live with your head up your ass because you like the smell of your own shit.

11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Not too many teams consider Teddy Bridgewater as a current long-term starter, if any at all.

The Jets were literally the only team who gave Teddy a chance during the offseason. No one else; only our Jets. And he was signed for pennies on the dollar too (any QB needy team could've had him for damn near free).

And it's more than obvious that not even our very own Jets considered or thought of Teddy as a possible starter either.

Even after signing Teddy to a 1 year deal we A.) Traded up from 6th to 3rd overall, B.) Drafted Sam Darnold & C.) Immediately traded him away for a 3rd round draft pick (and you do not trade starting NFL caliber QB's for only a 3rd rounder and quite possibly a "more than likely" late 3rd round pick).

Neither do the Saints. They currently view him as an insurance policy and as a backup to an aging 39 year old Drew Brees. So they gave up a 3rd for added insurance.

Maybe one day a few teams will look at him as a future starter, but as of right now he's still coming off a catastrophic knee injury in which almost amputated his leg and still attempting to make an NFL comeback after a gruesome ACL tear with other structural damage as well, including a dislocation of the knee joint.

I personally wouldn't trust his knee holding up for at least another two years of evidence. He's still got a long ways to go before being perceived as a trusted NFL starter.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  12. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

To say that I'm hoping for the worse, that is a very asinine statement. Great reply to someone talking about a concerned issue that many here have mentioned.

Not seeing that Darnold was running for his life, you can put the rosy colored glasses on all you want but Mac has severely overlooked the part of the team that needs to protect their investment.

The first game of the season will be telling, against an average line like the Lions. You sound so sure. I wouldn't bet on Sam going thru unscathed.

13. GasedAndConfused

Says the dude that got mad because he couldn't understand a basic sentence.