BREAKING: Russian Ambassador to Turkey shot/killed on live tv

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Poeman, Dec 19, 2016.

1. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

USA has nuclear weapons in Turkey. Got to get those out first.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Fuck Turkey. Putin is a pussy. He says this is the act of countries who are bothered by the close ties between Russia and Turkey. I was hoping Russia would nuke Ankara but I guess not gonna happen.

3. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for sounding so cold and heartless (a man died for no reason) But, sadly, this is what Russa gets for getting involved in that cesspool that's called the Middle East. We've been dealing with stuff like this (random terrorist strikes) for years. You'd think that they would have learned from our example. Oh well. Their turn now.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

[​IMG]

Cman68 likes this.
  5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The Islamic terrorists want to start WW3 and bring about the apocalypse. When Trump takes office, they'll double down on their efforts to provoke him into doing just that.

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sadly I figured the same thing. Wouldn't be hard to get trump to do and say something stupid.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

World War III isn't going to start in Middle East. It will start in Southeast Asia. Waters are getting hot. I expect it to happen in the next 10 years.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  8. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Trump taking office should be their biggest fear. Of course they are too dumb to realize that Trump will probably start working with Putin against them.
    So instead of sparkling a fight between US and RU, they are doing their best to unite both in the fight against them.

9. HomeoftheJets

They aren't afraid of Trump. It's the complete opposite because they don't care if he kills them. They want to die and preferably take as much of the world as they can with them.

10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Putin won't do shit. He's a bitch.

11. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

They want to convert everyone, the dying is the method, not the endgame.
    Dying is only good if it advanced their agenda, I doubt Trump and Putin will help them with that.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

We've been having our diplomats shot in the back by the local police during press conferences for years?

TommyJ likes this.
  13. HomeoftheJets

Al Qaeda was like that. ISIS is different. I don't know the best way to say it, but they're more raw and brutal. They want war.

14. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Funny way to support your point that they want to die.

15. HomeoftheJets

Graeme Wood says it better than I do:

Nor, in the case of the Islamic State, its religious or intellectual appeal. That the Islamic State holds the imminent fulfillment of prophecy as a matter of dogma at least tells us the mettle of our opponent. It is ready to cheer its own near-obliteration, and to remain confident, even when surrounded, that it will receive divine succor if it stays true to the Prophetic model. Ideological tools may convince some potential converts that the group’s message is false, and military tools can limit its horrors. But for an organization as impervious to persuasion as the Islamic State, few measures short of these will matter, and the war may be a long one, even if it doesn’t last until the end of time.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So to put it in plain English:
    They are fanatics. Some may be converted. The rest will fight until completely wiped out.
    BTW, I agree with this assesment.

Now, let me remind you about my original premise.
    Terrorist acts against Russia will bring Putin closer to Trump and his anti-militant Islam course. In doing so, the terrorists instead of driving a wedge between RU and US, will bring 2 superpowers closer together.
    So instead of fighting each other, we and Russia might just join forces and fight them.

If you think this passage you quoted somehow dismantle my argument, you're wrong. It's at best neutral.

However, it's likely that both Putin and Trump agree with this view and thus realize that the only way to defeat the terrorists is to wipe them out.

I have absolutely no doubt that Putin is more than capable to wipe a country off the map. You believe that Trump ditto (I don't think Trump can, but reading presidential thread, you undoubtedly believe it).

So you should be the one realizing that this is a shitty time to jerk 2 Tigers by their tails. Yet somehow you think the Tigers will start biting each other instead of tearing apart those clowns.
    You're weird.

17. HomeoftheJets

No, I'm not even considering Putin. I think ISIS will try to bait Trump into doing something stupid and starting a war. With the way Trump behaves, it isn't far-fetched. If ISIS cared about their own safety, they wouldn't do that because it would likely result in their destruction. But my point is they don't care.

18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Who is this "they" of which you write? The uneducated, easily manipulated dupes or the leaders who certainly have objectives in mind other than converting this TGG bunch to Islam? You won't find them within miles of any bomb-laden bus. Why do you think that is?

19. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Start a war against who?

Russians? Why would you even consider this if according to you Trump owes Putin his presidency?

Terrorists? We are already at war.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

we are already "at war" with ISIS