BREAKING: Macc and Bowles have been extended

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by grkmanga31, Dec 29, 2017.

1. LV Coach

LV Coach Well-Known Member

Great post! I share your feelings about our coach. (hahaha). I hope you didn't bite off your tongue.

2. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I’m sorr for my anger

I just feel like I’m in some sort of twilight zone?

Fans and media actually support this moron even though he lacks basic skills to develop strategy and tactics and make adjustment? Huh?

That’s just for starters. He’s as dumb as a Rock and actually hangs his hat on playing hard!!! What? Playing hard ? That’s a pre requisite. Like raising your kids!

When B.B. loses a game, it’s the equivalent of a death in the family. It’s a nightmare for the team and media.

When bubba Gump loses a game, he’s cool...as long as he kicked some field goals.

I’m alone in my opinion.

Im the jet fan pariah

I’m in this bizarre crazy fucking world where people get paid for HORRIBLE results. And everyone cheers and is cool with it.

Wtf

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

Lmao...I know the thread police won't like you creating this thread, but it was worth it.

Thank God we have stability now! We are so lucky the Cardinals didn't swoop in and take our Super Bowles.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

You aren't alone but fans like you are silenced for whatever reason, Keeping Bowles is a step backwards, it's prolonging the inevitable... I want the new QB whoever it may be to have a coach who cares about offense and a staff who isn't comprised of Bowles personal friends. They will be fired soon, so why the heck can't we fire them now before they ruin more of our future

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  5. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

I know the saying would be "anyone would be better then him" but who are we signing? We are not a premier team and not many coaches would consider us. Thats why we always get first time coaches or washed up ones and i believe this was touched up on before. My question is who would be coaching us? We would get a nobody.

Until there is a target... Bowles is our better option atm it fucking pains me to say it. Until a Mcvay offensive coordinator or Pederson offensive coordinator or someone in the same idea aka aggressive & offensive sided. Just because he has more years on his deal does not mean he is un-cut-able(spelling).

6. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

I've already posted, resigning Mac I am cautiously optimistic about. He really did a nice job with the last draft.

Resigning toilet I will never understand. Toilet went 5-11 last season and everyone wanted to fire him. Now, he's gone 5-11 in consecutive seasons and everyone thinks he's some sort of great coach. Woody must like it when the team goes 5-11?

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yep..it's like there is the Jets bizarre universe and the rest of the NFL..we reward incompetence but like "chemistry" in LR ..wins and losses who cares?...One Jet Drive will driveus all crazy

8. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

You are not alone in how you feel, I don't like him either but he has been extended and there is nothing that can be done but shrug your shoulders and wait till next fall.

The draft is around the corner, we get to see Georgia beat Alabama again Monday.

The playoffs are a couple days away, take a break and just enjoy the upcoming events.

No reason to cry over spilt milk, no matter how many threads you start it's not going to change anything, Bowles is the HC for the Jets.

I empathize with you, and I'm not going to criticize you for venting, but there is nothing we can do, maybe just get away from Jets until draft.

#428 Red Menace, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  9. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

The 2 years is meaningless, Bowles is here through at least Wk 14, then we’ll see. I personally don’t feel he is as bad as some make him out to be I also don’t feel all that confident in him.

I think Macs job this offseason is far more important to the Jets and their future success. I don’t feel all that confident in him either but nothing we can do at this point than hope for the best.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I really don't think its as much of a factor as it used to be. I think both teams have a rep for rapid change and are trying to put a new face on the pigs. They want to show.... wait for it.... wait for it... STABILITY!!

Red Menace likes this.
  11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

In before this is merged into the extension thread

playtowinthegame likes this.