Brady vs. Belichick vs. Kraft......tick tick tick tick.....BO

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Jan 4, 2018.

1. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I just think you're rationalizing it based off your feelings towards him. Brees and Rodgers while great present day qbs, after not tom brady.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

No I don't put team accomplishments up, I'm just using your own twisted logic against you.
    lol at Denver getting Manning the wins. Are you forgetting Manning won the MVP in Denver and shattered all the single season records in the process? He beat Br*dy in the playoffs that year as well, hardly on the defense.

Love how you leave out Gronk, the slot WR's and the receiving RB's, when that is what the offense runs through.

3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

It's easy to see a lot of guys from the past succeeding in this patty cake passing league. Br*dy would been less effective going back to the days when there was hitting the QB and the CB's could play rougher.
    Shit Belicheat had his CB's mugging people and even that worked in Br*dy's favor when you couldn't touch the WR's after that anymore

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

So take both players and swap scenarios, do they have the same level of success or more? Belichick with Manning, they would've ran the table for an entire decade. I don't think Brady has the same level of success with the Colts. Even if you just hand him the starting spot that 2nd year, that Belichick system with Charlie Weis was perfect for him. He wouldn't duplicate this success elsewhere. Manning was just outright the better QB in every way. Montana too.

It's like Michael Jordan, unquestioned GOAT. You put him on any team, at any time, any era and he will dominate. The team will be a success in some capacity. The same applies to Manning, but Montana did it better then both of them IMO. Montana to me is still the best, no QB ever provided the level of confidence Joe Montana did.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  5. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Gronk has been hurt so much, he's hardly been consistent. No youre not, youre just saying whatever you think makes your argument valid. Obviously you dont understand my argument because you claim that wins are what im judging him on and im clearly not. The reality is, TB has actually had far less to work with than ANY of the QBs you claimed were better and hes still been more successful. He wins, thats the bottom line. Hes mot selfish like manning, he defers to the run when teams cant stop it. Manning never did that and it cost him. Obviously, hes had talented players but regardless of who was around, brady was successful.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Well atleast you have him in the top 10. I still disagree. I think Brady is successful anywhere he goes. He sees the field very well and he knows how read defenses. The film on him is incredible.

7. BacktoQueens

Oh my lord, just read your bolded statements.
    Wins is your entire argument, which is everyone's argument who claims him the best.

I absolutely don't believe Wins is a QB accomplishment, it's a team accomplishment.

Br*dy has had Belichick his entire career, he's had plenty of talent at every level on the team, and has been afforded every advantage a QB can have. the no talent argument is so weak. you couldn't have asked for a better situation.

8. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Montana is a good choice but he also his downs. He was one and done for three straight years in his prime.

9. BacktoQueens

Let's hope Belichick leaves NE after this season, so we can see Br*dy flop without him.
    that would settle the argument nicely!

10. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

People have different mindsets with Quarterbacks, I guess. @zace somehow can't see the obvious.
    -Brady has been in the same system.
    -Belichick is one of the best coaches ever.
    -The team around Brady has always been good.
    -He was injured in 2008. The Patriots won 11 games without him.
    -Peyton Manning was injured in 2011. The Colts won 2 games and ended up with the #1 overall pick in the draft.

It is not rocket science. I am talking Quarterbacks. Montana, Manning, Rodgers, Marino, I truly believe can and did win anywhere and carried teams. I don't think Brady could and certainly would not have if he was drafted elsewhere.

Now you have that he won 5 Super Bowls (team stat) and that he has played for 18 years. That is pretty good. No one is saying it isn't. Just not the best QB in my and many other's opinion.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  11. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Prolly why Br*dy went running to Mr. Kraft like a bitch all ascared. Beli woulda kept winning with Garrapolo sooner than later and woulda kicked Tommy out to the street

BacktoQueens likes this.
  12. 101GangGreen101

Well you have to have him in the top 10 for sure. Brady is still Brady, but I don't think he becomes nearly the success w/out BB there at his front step. How do you think they were able to retain the same system throughout Brady's career? Belichick, pretty much took what Weis and other coaches showed and created this system for Brady. I give Brady credit for perfecting it. Not nearly the same level of success with a Brian Schottenheimer!

13. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Yeah winning is a symptom. It's not the reason, but clearly you didnt get that. Youre so dead set on trying to debate me, you missed that whole point. Just because he doesnt make a lot of random hand motions like manning doesnt mean, he doesnt have the same level of comprehension. He had the same level and a better arm. As far as Marino goes, yea you do have to win something to be the GOAT, so hes not even in the conversation. The only one who would even come close is montana, and brady surpasses him. Hea got the arm, the stats, and wins to surpass him. He makes no name recievers like eddleman into superstars, you think JE is a star on any other team? Maybe a few but not just any team. Like i said, its really not important fornyou to agree, it's fact.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  14. 101GangGreen101

Brady had his playoff upsets too you know. He was one and done 2 years in a row. One cause of those God damn Jets. Montana showed up just as much if not more then Brady.

zace likes this.
  15. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Not if he came to Jets...Bowles would find a way to ruin him

zace likes this.
  16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Thats fair but brady had had more success in the area of playoffs overall. Thats not taking from Montana

17. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Well the jets need to pray to a few gods for QB help

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  18. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Brady is on verge of a third MVP, tying second all time, with regular season wins at the top and likely being top or top 3 in all key qb stats when he retires makes it difficult not to give the devil his due as he has a resume outside of rings.

19. 101GangGreen101

This could be the post-season where it all falls down ... Brady is just about done, I just wish we were the team that put the nail in the coffin. I am telling you, if the Jags see the Pats ... that defense is going to make Brady cry.

zace likes this.
  20. zace

zace Well-Known Member

All depends on what bortles shows up.

101GangGreen101 likes this.