Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I see what you did there.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Is surveillance video obtained from an establishment (who presumably didn't give consent to set up and record their patrons) allowed to be submitted as evidence?

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

It can be if probable cause existed, if a judge authorized it and if the police acted within the scope of the judicial authorization. You can be your ass that this is the first thing Kraft's lawyers will look at. A lot of agencies participated in this investigation. We don't know what judicial authorization was given and whether the judge was state or federal.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Who cares? It's divine. Not divine for the enslaved sex-workers, but divine in theory. It will get moved back to the NFL Forum eventually. It was just for higher visibility so we can trash him more.

K'OB likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

HomeoftheJets and FJF like this.
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

K'OB, GQMartin and Sam Hammer like this.
  7. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

I was trying to be subtle but there are a few dullards here.

8. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

This report is fresh and we do not know all of the facts. Hopefully, we will get a better picture and time goes on.

I will be interested to know if Kraft knew there was human trafficking involved. It is one thing if someone wants a happy ending, but human trafficking is on a completely different and very much worse level.

HomeoftheJets and Woodhead like this.
  9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Right and that was my point earlier. Knowing Florida police work, there's a mistake to be found. I'm confident good attorneys will find it. Not too worried about whether Kraft is acquitted or not.

That being said the PR aspect for the NFL shouldn't care about acquittal or not. They can't have this type of person at the helm of a team.

#Deflategate
    #Spygate
    #Spagate

HomeoftheJets and FJF like this.
  10. Rollo Tomassi

I don't think this was the spa's own surveillance videos.

And I'm pretty sure this wasn't some rouge CSI Miami team surreptitiously installing cameras in a rub and tug shop.

It was a 7 month investigation involving multiple state and federal agencies so I'm guessing they had warrants to install the cameras and film the illegal activity.

Red Menace and GQMartin like this.
  11. Rollo Tomassi

As big a douche as Kraft is, I would highly doubt that Kraft knew it was a human/sex trafficking thing.

If he knew, THAT would be a whole nother can of shit.

12. If he just went in for a happy ending its silly & still wrong but no big thing.

That said,it seems strange that someone w his power would be completely naive to the entire scope of this operation.If he wasnt funding it or behind it but knew of its evil & still was a willing participant im not sure where this leads.

dcinct and HomeoftheJets like this.
  13. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Agreed 100%. On some level these clients help in the human trafficking industry by providing and en business for them. i guess one could make an argument that young Chinese women in a rich area like Jupiter FL might be out of place and thus an indication they may not be here legally and against their will. But at the same time maybe not.

It will be interesting as more facts come out.

14. Rollo Tomassi

Love the avatar. In my top 4 favorite sports figures of all time. Just rewatched the goal--geez he was only 22 years old.

Yehoodi likes this.
  15. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Yah it seems strange that someone in his position would have enough street knowledge and savvy that he is in a position where he can not be caught doing something like what he is accused of doing. Something not a big deal for your local plumber is not the same as an NFL owner.

I heard on the radio that Jupiter FL is a place where there is a lot of money and where athletes go for a break and relaxation. I do not know if this is the thing down there or not. Maybe folks think they are protected in live and let live. Either way the cat is out of the bag now.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  16. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

Thanks man. Love Dan Kelly's play by play call of that goal, one of my favorite calls in sports history. I actually choose for my avatar the shot from a different angle from the famous shot down behind the glass. Dan Kelly's call always gives me chills. Yah 22 years old and alas his knees made him retire way too young.

17. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

Best Internet comment I've seen so far:

"Who would have thought, a prostitution ring would be the Patriots only legit ring"

18. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Given Kraft's fealty to Trump, it's not that suprising, after all, great minds think alike.
    However, I have to give him a break because no matter how much money you have,
    old and fat is still old and fat. I would guess given the class of the establishment that
    he just didn't give a shit.

Ron

19. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Hopefully a better picture of the act itself? oof not sure I can handle that lol :p

HomeoftheJets and Yehoodi like this.
  20. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Just saw this news.
    lol you guys beat me to all the good one liners! well done, this thread's been gold.

this sting couldn't have happened to a better hypocritical dbag.
    brings a smile to my face.
    More #patriotsway

themorey, FJF and KurtTheJetsFan like this.