Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The Respect Myra Defense lives.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I understand what you're saying, of course, but I don't know, it ends up being more of an insult than a tribute. After all, he claims his "morals and [his] soul" were shaped by her, and we all know how that turned out. Wouldn't it have come off better if he had said that the worst part for him is that he feels that he let her memory down?

And it seems to me that all his lawyer has said is that they've got a half-dozen technicalities by which they hope to get him off. Pun intended.

Jets_Grinch and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Agreed.

As far as the lawyer goes, this is either Kraft admitting defeat against the wishes of his lawyer or Kraft admitting defeat because his lawyer told him that he won't be able to suppress the video.

I'm guessing the latter.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Some of the comments are priceless

NY Jets68 likes this.
  5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

SOP for every creepy TV/Businessman/politician who gets caught is to drag their wife to the podium with them to apologize for being a creep. As if having to publicly humiliate their wife will somehow make the apology seem genuinely sincere. Why not go the extra mile and exhumed Myra and have the coffin next to him during the apology?

Here's a clue. Don't bring your dead wife into a conversation about shaping your morals on an apology about paying for sex and getting caught. It makes you look like a douchebag. Bring up your wife shaping your morals when you're donating money to helping battered women.

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Barry McCockiner, that guy is hilarious. I don't belong to twitter but I have seen a lot of his comments that are public. He got banned for the Tom Brady tweet about Brady being brought to the emergency room with a cucumber up his ass, hahaha. I guess he's back.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  7. jetophile

The exhumation/Myra's coffin visual at the podium, I spit out my coffee. I agree that it's cruel, self-serving, and even more humiliating for the spouse on the receiving end. Spitzer, Weiner, they all do it. How awful to have to stand there and be forced to publicly "stand by your man" in a situation like that.

The regrettable thing is that none of this happened/came out while Myra was still alive. "I apologize to my lovely wife, my family, the fans, blah, blah, blah." That aside, women have turned a blind eye in marriages to far, far worse, especially in marriages where there is a shitload of money involved. It's not beyond the pale to think that she may have known, but still a low-life move seeing as she's not here to say anything about it. It's so tasteless to drag a dead person's memory out when you're caught doing something dishonorable.

That letter of Kraft's was almost as smarmy as Kevin Spacey's "I'm a gay man" tripe after actor Anthony Rapp outed him for being a creep. Interestingly enough Kraft did not deny the allegations.

8. jetophile

I read way further down into the comments. The Cheats excuse-mongering machine in full swing . . .

I hope I did that right because I'm with Brad.

9. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Aside from the pathetic ones from the PATS fans..... I mean is there a bigger collective group of insecure D-bags?

Your team has been great * for 15 years...Granted the whole "Patriot Way" thing is total bullshit, but it's entertainment.
    Sorry that you have to attach your self worth to that. "BBBButttt MYYYYYRAAAAH"
    She's been dead for how long? Kraft was parading around a chick young enough to be his grand daughter before her corpse even got cold..... STFU

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

WTF? The dude apologizes for his crime and then 2 days later pleads not guilty???

Does he just want to be an asshole in court or has he lost his mind?

11. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

Don't worry about ole Bob, he knows how to get off.

12. Sooner or later Karma will awake from her slumber & shut down I 495.

13. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Maybe he knows that he is going to get off on a technicality? I don't know, it makes little sense, but in his apology he never actually said what he was apologizing for.

#513 Sam Hammer, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Word on the street is Bob's penis likes being tugged by Asian sex slaves and doesn't have any moral connection to Bob's late wife. His penis would have taken a plea deal. Bob by pleading not guilty is simply disassociating himself from his penis.

It's not unusual. I have a former college room-mate who talked about his penis in the third person.

16. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The guy tarnished his reputation forever by copping a BJ in a massage parlor.

A conviction or acquittal based on technicalities is irrelevant here. For me, the most important part of the story is the day it broke.

FJF likes this.
  17. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

"HE NEEDED YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS BECAUSE HIS OLD PENIS MISSES MYYYYYYYRAAAAAAAH!!!!"

BrowningNagle and Jets_Grinch like this.
  18. Sorry his reputation was tarnished when he F'd over the state of Connecticut & the city of Hartford when he took advantage of our broken hearts to leverage staying in Sticksville. if that wasn't enough pompously proclaiming during deflategate aftermath that prior cheating "Only helped winning by 1%" cemented him as actual human scum.

GQMartin and Jets_Grinch like this.
  19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Fair.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

He didn't fuck over the city. Governor Roland made a deal he couldn't get done in a reasonable time frame. CT diked around with getting the ground breaking on the stadium because they couldn't make a deal with the company that owned the existing steam plant on the promised property. The CT deal was a terrible deal for the State. The State population couldn't support the Pats and the taxpayers would be paying to support the team instead of the fans.

It was good for CT that the Pats didn't come and good for Pats fans that they stayed in the area.

Kraft got nervous with the CT plan because the deal was too good and the State couldn't deliver it.