Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Ralebird, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I thought it was really about "power."

2. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I don't know the details all the cases. But I have to think that this is also the case that he pissed off a lot of people over the years. I like what Damon Wayans said, "The game is played at such a high level." Which woman did he slip a Lude to and then rape and which waitress did he get an aggresive blowjob from before a set in Toledo 30 years ago? There is a difference.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Red Menace and JetBlue like this.
  5. jetophile

I shouldn't laugh, but you got me. You got me good.

Red Menace likes this.
  6. jetophile

7. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

They will re-try the case when OJ starts looking for the real killer.

8. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

9. jetophile

10. jetophile

Cosby will walk. I tend to believe his accuser, even though she got a $3.4 million dollar settlement. Like I said in an earlier post, Cosby is old, and Dr. Huxtable is not serving one day in the clink because he's old and Dr. Huxtable. It's a shame all around, because he was such a role model (or so we thought), but what's that old saying? If seven out of ten people tell you you're drunk, sit down. There has to be some truth to some of the accusations. There were so many rumors that he was notorious for this kind of drug/rape thing. FOR YEARS. I'm not UNCONVINCED he didn't do it, but it's extremely difficult to prove rape and sexual assault, unless it's actually caught on camera. He won't get convicted. If he does, I'll eat my hat.

I detest anyone, female of male, who lies about rape or sexual assault. People like that set back true victims a 1,000 years. Thanks, Tawana Brawley! I was so furious about that case when the news broke my eyes were bleeding; but when it started unraveling and it was obvious she was lying, along with Mason, Maddox, and Sharpton, I was ten times more furious. And BILL COSBY gave her money and Mike Tyson bought her a car. She assumed a different identity, became a nurse, but finally got tracked down. Her paycheck is currently being garnished for defaming William Pagones. Also, a hand up to Crystal Mangum! Way to go! Nifong didn't spend one day in jail, which is unconscionable to me. He should've gotten at least 20 years in the cell block next to her.

I can't stand when people pull the rape card when it's untrue on any level. It's vile, and it really angers me for reasons already stated but it's also deeply personal. It can ruin innocent people for life if it's false, and it seriously damages victims' psyches when trying to pursue justice for themselves because they are less likely to be believed. As if in having the courage to come forward and be believed isn't hard enough. Anyway, to hell with molesters and to hell with rapists.

I also want to know why Lawrence Taylor isn't in prison for ordering a 16 year old teenage prostitute to his hotel room? “I went as far as she would let me go until she said no,” Taylor said. “Nothing happened that she didn’t want to happen." SHE WAS 16 AND PIMPED OUT. I'm sure he knew how old she was. You guessed it. Probation. Yep.

EDIT & P.S.: Slightly off-topic: Aly Raisman. Courageous as all get out. I can't express enough how much I admire her for doing what she did when she didn't even have to give an impact statement. Staring your abuser in the face is not for everyone, but she did it without blinking. And man, did she stare at Nassar. If eyes could kill. She was flat out murdering him. What a badass. Nassar got 175 years in prison. I hope he rots, and a lot of other heads should roll because damn well right people knew what he was doing, systematically, for years. It wasn't just confined to girls. He wasn't that picky. Grade A POS. Ditto in the Bravery Dept.: Jordyn Wieber. Her testimony was heartbreaking. You go, girl.

#170 jetophile, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  11. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Just announced that Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. He apparently faces 5 to 10 years in prison.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I hope he REALLY liked those pudding pops...

13. jetophile

I just heard. Wow. See post #170. Well, time to start eating my hat. Hell, I'll eat two. I'm shocked. I really am.

EDIT & P.S.: I just read a blurb that he called the judge a ho. Can't confirm nor deny. He'll start saying he's half blind and has dementia or something.

#173 jetophile, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Every time this thread is bumped I think of Junc's awesome avatar.

15. jetophile

Bill Cosby has fired his legal team and retained a single attorney from a different firm. He's stalling, who wouldn't. And of course, he's appealing his conviction. He was due to be sentenced on Sept. 24th, 2018. I guess he figured he'd drag it out for as long as possible, say his new attorney has to become completely well-versed in the case to properly represent him, more dragging. His main problem was his lawyer in his Civil Case. Cosby admitted he drugged a woman to have sex with her and it came back to bite him in the ass. His own words is what brought him down.

Even though it was a Civil Case that was settled and sealed, he should've been counseled to shut his mouth and taken the 5th, which he was within his rights to do. Bad lawyering. There was some kind of verbal agreement that the settlement would be kept sealed, but when other women came forward, a Judge (which was kind of a crap legal decision) allowed the records to be un-sealed because his attorneys had nothing in writing. I'm not defending Bill Cosby by any means, but how stupid. Then his lawyers tried to get it re-sealed, but there was no precedent and the cat was already out of the bag. He most certainly did it.

Vaya con Dios, Dr. Feeluxtable. This is Darren Sharper level creepy shit. I can't wash scrub myself down with enough Brillo and wash myself off with enough gasoline over that case. I mention Sharper whenever it fits. Second time in two days.