Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Ralebird, Nov 20, 2014.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

his attorneys cite 2 women who "allegedly" say they knowingly took them. That doesn't make me change my mind, I am sure some did take them willingly but he couldn't say they all took them willingly so that means at least one took unwillingly and even one is too many.

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I know off topic a little but they say LSD availability went down by 90% since 2000 when one guy that was making it near a missile silo in Kansas got busted. He would make 10 million or so doses over 5 weeks time and then set up shop somewhere else a few months later.

Just looked it up, William Leonard Pickard, he got 2 life sentences.

74 likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

No one is trying to "change your mind", the discussion previously was about lifestyle in the 70s. You replied to a post about that, numerous people tried to explain that to you, you continued to claim it was all about him giving it to women who were unaware even though that was not the part of the discussion you replied to. If you don't want to discuss a certain aspect then don't but you claimed Cman was making excuses for him when he was just letting it be know what was going on in the 70's. You were probably not old enough to remember those years so maybe you should defer to those of us that do.

4. nyjunc

cman wasn't outraged by what Bill has done, he was making excuses about the 70s and 80s. Bill is not the only celeb around in those days that was banging a million girls, why are they all coming after him? and it's not just from those days.

5. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

One of the women claims she woke up and her body was bruised. Another says she thinks she was sodomized. The 70's was promiscuous but date rape and drugging women was never an accepted part of the culture. Plus it's against the law.

6. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Btw in many jurisdictions if you are incapacitated the law says you are unable to consent to having sex. Even if you willingly took drugs or alcohol. And it's considered rape. Happens a lot on college campuses. Girls pass out and are raped.

#126 pclfan, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

that was the 70s? Wow. It almost sounds like today.

8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I don't want to get into this drug thing but too much smoke so probably the guy is a piece of shit. I agree with junc about 1 being too many. If you ever drug a girl unknowingly you are a rapist. No ifs no buts. And I have never used alcohol or drugs to get women do me. Not saying I banged hundreds of girls but when girls offered to get drunk before sex I always said no honey, I want to fuck you while you are lucid so then there is no denying you wouldn't sleep with me if you weren't drunk. Personal choice. A stupid one maybe but it is what it is.

Disclaimer :

Grandpa

Me agreeing with junc on 1 being too many isn't a shot against you. You prefer your women a certain way and I respect that. :)

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Funny thing about growing up. You get "outraged" over a lot less as you've seen and done a lot more. Cosby didn't have to use Luudes to get women back in the 70's and 80's as he was a big enough celebrity. Am I outraged by what he's done? No because there's been a lot worse things that have happened over the last 40 years. Do I think Cosby should be punished for it? He already is being punished for it with this public crucifixion not to mention both the endorsements he will lose and the cash he will pay out in hush money accompanied by non-disclosure agreements. Cosby will absolutely try to buy his way out if that's his path of last resort. For those of you unfamiliar with non-disclosed payouts, see Michael Jackson for an object lesson.

Brooklyn, over the last 40 years or so my taste in women has evolved quite a bit. There was a time I was looking for Ms. Right Now and I found quite a few of them too. That was a long time ago and then I grew up over the last 4 decades. Rape? Not for me as I preferred what used to be called "freaks" which by definition meant the women had to be more than willing and quite "able" to do wonderous things in the bed. Amazingly enough, a few of them did "drugs" too. :)

In this day and age of AIDS and other nightmarish consequences of unlimited sexual trysts, one would be suicidal to bang everything in sight. Back in the day, a shot in the ass with Tetracycline usually did the job. Now? that's no longer an issue for me as I'm happily married. I feel sorry for anyone that's still in the game though. Being single these days seems waay too complicated.

There are a few of us who were "of age" in the 70's & 80's and remember those wild and woolly days. The movie "Wolf of Wall Street" was pretty accurate in their portrayal of the 80's cocaine fueled lifestyle too. Now looking back with a 2015 POV, you'd think those folks were crazy but at the time, they were having what they thought were the times of their lives. That was a bygone era. A completely different world in which almost anything went. Extremely permissive I agree but that was the 70's and 80's. Not everyone took part in those drug fueled parties and wild sexual extravaganzas. Quite a few celebs did. So did quite a few regular folks although perhaps not on such a grand scale as Cosby or other A-List Celebs.

You don't really think "groupies" were girl scouts do ya?

#129 Cman68, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Brook! likes this.
  10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed Cosby's albums when I was a kid and didn't care for the syrupy sweet Cosby Show, but dude, you're Bill f'n Crosby. Other than being f'ed in the head, why would you think you needed to drug women to get them to have sex with you?

11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Probably because he's a rapist. We don't know for sure but if he did what some women claim he did, he's a serial rapist.

It's like Chris Rock said, "sometimes crazy is just...crazy".

_

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

mute likes this.
  13. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Are they trying to sell Quaaludes as date rape drugs now? Most old druggies I know from the sixties are still pissed they can't get them any more. I guess your inhibitions go out the window on Ludes. You would literally f-ck a doorknob. Guess I was born too late for the good stuff.

14. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

lol, yea, you missed out on some crotch rotting diseases...

15. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Hey! Fat chick's need love too. But they gotta pay.

16. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

There very well could be more info or documents that come out against Cos in the near future. While the statute of limitations is over in most if not all of these cases. There's been a few articles about potential purgury charges. Sure the guy has been ruined and his career and life are a disgrace. Is that enough punishment? If he did it and you're for law and order. Why should he get a pass. When there's people doing a lot of time for much less.

17. nyjunc

no, it's not enough punishment. he needs to be locked up for the rest of his life if this stuff is true. his career was over a long time ago, the big money portion of it so this news has cost him some stand up gigs. Not much of a punishment considering what it appears he was doing.

18. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

What's the statute of limitations on this stuff?

Too late for criminal charges?

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think Cosby ran out the clock on this shit. On the civil side of things, I'm sure his checkbook is open for business..

20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

The more I read about Cosby and the other things he's done in the eye of the public, the more I think he's a fucking asshole and doesn't care about anyone period.