Big Mo Wilkerson- Keep this Beast!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 6-10 once again, Jan 8, 2018.

1. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

The Jets need to keep big mo wilk going into what will be a pivotal and no doubt thrilling 2018 jets campaign. As we all know Big Mo is a BIG man with a BIG time presence in the Locker room. He is loved by all..as evidenced by his birthday cake, our ever lovable Mo was even nice enough to leave all of it for his teammates!

Now onto the reasons on why we need to keep Mo. First and foremost is loyalty! Potential free agents will no doubt be salivating at our sheer showing of loyalty towards our jets legends! They will want to follow in Mo's footsteps and be recognized up with him in Jets lore! Big daddy papa Mac has proven savvy in his defensive signings as evidenced by Mo and Revis so we will no doubt be able to snag a true winner worthy of the green and white.

The second reason is that he will be a terrific mentor to our 6th overall pick! I'll leave you guys to fight over whether it will be the wonderful Arden key or the mega star Bradley Chubb or perhaps even big bad daron payne, sometimes I just get caught up in how spoiled we are as a franchise! Ok but back to my point... big mo will no doubt take our freshly selected defensive stud under his matronly wing, and teach him the ways of his trade. We all know Big Mo hasn't put up back to back historic 3 sack seasons for no reason, he works diligently at his craft and it really shows up in the stat sheet! That diligent work ethic will rub off on any young rookie and truly inspire him to fill up a stat sheet of his own! With mo wilk as his guide I estimate our rookie to snag at least 2.5 sacks... while that isn't as good as big mo's 3 it is still certainly good enough to obliterate any expectations that even the most cynical of jet fans might have! In 5 years I expect the rookie to be putting up consistent 3.5 to even 4.5 sack seasons which puts him well on his way to a ring of honor spot!

The 3rd and final reason to keep Mo is for the fans. Mo is the reason so many fans fill MetLife to the brim on Sunday's! Every fan has that one special Mo wilk memory or MO-ment that they hold near and dear to their hearts, or even that one special Mo jersey in our wardrobe that we love to show off! Shivers roll down my spine when Mo leads the jets onto the field and it's something every jet fan should get to witness at least once in person. Lots of teams are no doubt calling Mac in hopes of trading for our big man, but no matter what is offered we as jets nation beg Mac to not bend and to give us at least 6 more years of Mo! We need this, we deserve this, we will fight for this!!

2. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

3. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Hilarious. Almost as funny as the one about how he'll occasionally lumber into the side of the camera shot at the end of the opposing team's 9 yard run. lol!

JetsFan, Jake and playtowinthegame like this.
  4. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

For all of the amazing reasons you've listed - I think the only logical outcome is to tear up his existing contract and finally give him the JJ Watt money he so richly deserves...

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Ahahahahah

6. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

7. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

Don't forget to buy that beast a cake to celebrate his contract extension which will allow our home grown Mo-Wilk to finish his playing career as a Jet.

8. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

You can not be serious can you?

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

:D:DFor the Off-season, this is a pretty good thread.

Good job, @6-10 once again!

6-10 once again likes this.
  10. Chappy13

Chappy13 Active Member

I'm not crazy about all your posts, but that is some good
    work, Dude! LOL!

11. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

13. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I just hope the guys at Canton tell him that the ceremony starts at 6.45pm instead of 7.45pm.

MoWilkBeast and PennyRoyal10 like this.
  14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Funny stuff. for anyone that asked is he serious, you need help. I am waiting for someone to kill him. Classic Gang green reaction

15. BudJet

BudJet Well-Known Member

Yeah mentor our Draft picks on how to be late for meetings...I have a mo jersey & I still think you are out of your mind. He was my favorite player till he got his $

16. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Gobshite.

#16 Walt White, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  17. nicg4360

nicg4360 Well-Known Member

The writing is on the wall in bold letters....he sat the last three games so the Jets weren't on the hook for his '18 payout if hurt. Obviously he is being shown the door since he was a healthy scratch 3 games in a row. It's not rocket science.

18. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

I think he's already done that.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

In keeping with the tenor of this thread:

I think the Jets should offer Mo to the Giants for Snacks. Hopefully they'd give us Damon Harrison back in exchange but I'd take a Rice Krispies Treat instead if that's what they thought Mo was worth.

Walt White likes this.
  20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Literally threw my Wilkerson jersey in the trash weeks ago. Really don't want to go dumpster diving for this guy.