Best Jet Game Ever Attended

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by joejets1, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Canadian

Canadian New Member

Haven't been to one:sad:

2. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Its a tie between the Colts playoff game in 02 and the Packers game the week before...both awesome. P-A-T-S was fun to chant for about 2 seconds.

3. KyleBradyoverSapp

KyleBradyoverSapp New Member

Jets at Lambeau in the snow this year

4. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Hahahaha... your user name...

5. In Mangini We Trust

In Mangini We Trust New Member

my favorite jets game that ive ever been to was Packers 2002....the 1 oclock Pats Dolphins game determined if we had a shot to win the division or not, and the Pats came through for us...the place erupted when we found out Viniteri made that field goal in OT to win...i taped teh game and when i got home i watchced it and the announcers said "these Jets fans are so loud rigbht now, I wouldnt be surprised if they started chanting P-A-T-S PATS PATS PATS..and then we whooped them badly

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I don't get to attend many games. But one year (can't remember the exact year) I got tickets for my brother (who was a Vikings fan) as a Christmas present. It was a great game, down to the wire. We had great seats about 4 rows from the field. I remember Leon Johnson returned a punt for a touchdown, and the Jets stopped the Vikings on the one yard line going for the win on the last play of the game, and stopped Robert Smith cold to win the game.

7. Canadian

Canadian New Member

Sweet just found out they are playing a regular season game in Seattle in a year and a half! So by then I will be in New York going to games or I will be seeing them here in Seattle:grin:

8. JetsBuckeye

JetsBuckeye Member

Last regular season game of last season vs. the Raiders. The only Home game I have been to.

9. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

That was my first Jets home game also. Good game -well worth the trip..... (The date was 11/23/97)

10. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Best Game Experience

January 1999 - Jacksonville Playoff Game

I have been to better games per se but that season was so special and the feeling leaving the Stadium will never be matched. (until we host the AFC Championship game and win to go to the Big One , I guess)

11. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

really easy one for me, since ive only been to two, both Jets Bills in Buffalo. So gotta be the season Opener when Morton returned both Kickoffs for TD's including the one in Overtime, he was running right at me, i was above the endzone, It was the most amazing event i had ever been to. So thankful i get to go to this years Jets Bills in Buffalo.

only downside to going to Ralph Wilson is that it is suicide to wear Jets green unless you are jacked and can take on 3-4 drunk bills fans by yourself and win. Seeing as how i am not that guy, i cant wear my jets green, but its a small price to pay to see a game live.

12. jetsaholic10

jetsaholic10 Member

the preseason game when we were down by like 20 points in the fourth with 5 minutes left and brooks bollinger threw 3 touchdowns to win it for us. That was sick.

13. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

i went to buffalo last year and wore my chad pennington jersey no one said one word to me and i was cheering all game long. And im not jacked.

14. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

I was there, too. Hands down, the best game I've seen in person...

We managed to get good seats since most of the STH's didn't pick up their playoff option after the Bears loss. We were on the 30 yard line about 30 rows up. When Anderson broke 50+ yards on the screen pass, some enormous dude behind me jumped on me and my friend, which triggered about 6 dudes in front of me to jump on the enormous guy who was already laying on me and my buddy. I believe my face was pressed to floor of the Meadowlands for about 3 minutes and I couldn't bend my knee for a week. Worth every second of it, though...

:)

15. M V Pete

M V Pete New Member

In order...

Colts playoff game '03
    Miami '00 (Monday Night Miracle)
    Seahawks '98
    Denver '02

16. Drew

Drew Active Member

I'd figure I'd bump this and say the Favre 6-TD game easily takes the cake for me now.

17. Greengal19

Greengal19 Member

I have been to a fair amount of games...maybe 25 or so, including preseason and the best was the Monday Night Miracle!

Last years Miami game was pretty fun too, thanks to all you that ontributed to our tailgate party as we walked the parking lot...you all managed to keep us in alcohol all the way around! :beer:

18. Drew

Drew Active Member

I'd say the Jets/Rams game also has some value now... but 6 TD's by Favre was awesome.

19. WMJetfan

WMJetfan New Member

my one and only game.... the Monday night miracle baby!!!!! That's when i became a HUGE Jets fan instead of a casual one.

20. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

2002 Jets vs Packers clinching the division...that stadium arupted after watchin NE kick that Field goal on the Screen!