Awesome Jets Threads at Finheaven

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Nice post, WSW. I was reading through the thread counting on someone to slice this guy's post into pieces, especially after he asked for it. And you did it beautifully.

And honestly, look at Tony Sparano. He's got no-personality douche bag written all over his mug, not to mention Parcells' unborn babies still crawling in his mustache. That's what I see when I look at him, and undoubtedly what the Phins players see too. Or am I just babbling on drawing anti-Sparano conclusions because I don't like the team he coaches?

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

bahah - maybe he should go do a fake psychoanalysis on how all these dolphins keep getting arrested when their leader is so disciplined and respected amongst the team.

Fruad,
    What is the root cause of this? I'll bet it has something to do with Brandon Marshalls childhood. Please get back to us.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What point? That the Jets will lose a divisional round playoff game because Ryan is too fat?

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

What's the SB winning percentage for coaches with tiny heads?

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Was Sparano ever a jail guard? Maybe he 'manages personalities' best when there are bars between him and the players.

6. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

What a stupid post. That is all.

7. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i expect them not to be fucking morons and base winning the superbowl on a coaches weight...

if thats how you guys think then you are FUCKED.
    [​IMG]

The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteShoeWillie For This Useful Post:
    JFaulkNYJ

8. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

^^ not me, I hang my head in embarassment at that nonsense.

the funny part was like the guy said

what?!

9. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

LMAO.

"He wasn't full on fat yet." Utterly hilarious.

10. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

When you have to resort to fat jokes, you know you lost.

11. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

im sorry miami but your fans keep proving they are the most clueless out of all nfl fans

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They were resorting to fat jokes last year. Now they are trying to build a football philosophy around the concept of a fat joke. Kind of like that Bushman that thought the gods threw him a Coke bottle.

13. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Good to see those fish fucking queers are still obsessed with the NY Jets.

And the guy is wrong...Parcells is a fat load and he won a SB or 2

14. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

You really don't have a point at all.

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I agree. when the team hits a tough patch in the season or faces a tough situation in a game, I'm certain that when Ryan barks an order they will dismiss him because he had surgery. that is exactly what will be on the team's mind.

16. HOI

HOI Active Member

Just about every day in that bucket of mild retard-ism and verbal diarrhea there is some type of thread about the Jets. Most of them are laughable and go past the limits of homerism. Problem is when most people think Miami, they think of the city...South Beach, Miami Beach, etc.

I think most of the posters over there come from the surrounding areas. Think trailers and meth...like that douche bag who made the youtube video while burning his Jason Taylor jersey and cursing like a trucker while some little kid was in the background. If you've ever watched Cops in your life you'll see that 80% of their shows are taped in South Florida.

17. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Finheaven might as well be called Jetsheaven.

Whenever there is news on the Jets whether it be big or small its posted over there.

I think there posters just google the word Jets and then post any article they find on them.

18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Personally ... I always thought Mike Shanahan had a really nice ass ... so I think the Redskins have a really good shot :breakdance:

#98 truthbtold, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  19. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

X2 thats the best he could come up with???

20. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

I wasn't in the Davie facility everyday and neither were you. So I could only go by what the players are saying, and as Davone Bess said, he wasn't just doing simple easy at-the-gym stuff, he was flipping tires, doing all the things that the players did.

From what I have read, Rex Ryan was not obese because he had a condition; he was obese because he didn't exercise and ate too much. Then he goes out and instead of putting the work into losing weight, he goes and takes the easy route while the players he is challenging to the weight loss are doing it through hard work. Coach Sparano did it the way his players get in shape and was in there sweating and working his ass off with the players. I think you are under-estimating what value that has as far as respecting your Head Coach. He's not just barking orders at his players, he's also showing them that he's putting in the work too, not only in the meeting rooms but physically working as well.

I'm not saying when the team hits a rough patch they'll think back to the weight loss. And I know you guys know that's not what I'm saying. But it ingrains something in them that when he is barking, they are less likely to listen to Coach Ryan than Dolphins' players are to Sparano, that's all I'm saying.

As I've said, from what I have read he was not obese because he had a condition, it was because of his lack of exercise and irresponsible eating. Whether he now has/had a condition of being obese is irrelevant because it was his own fault.

My point is that a large reason why he is in the NFL and got such a head start was because of his dad. He didn't have to work as hard as a lot of coaches now in the NFL to get to where he's at right now.

We differentiate in opinion. Glad to know you can't handle that.

Yup, this really gets under my skin. :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3zBPlk0cl8