As per Peter King Scouts/coaches/Gms top 10 players in the draft as of today

Discussion in 'Draft' started by AlexJETS, Mar 5, 2018.

1. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Nelson would be one hell of a great pick at # 6 but I do think that Barley should go # 1 overall and that Chubb might have more value than Nelson as well.

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

If Cousins is signed my board would look like this

1. Barkley
    2. Chubb
    3. Nelson

If Cousins is not signed it would look like this

1. BAQB

3. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

I think you have to judge by circumstance. As for the OBJ catch, yes, Eli threw it up where only OBJ could make a play on it. I'm thinking back to last year's Steelers vs. Jets, Ben's long TD pass to Bryant was a frozen rope. Revis who was covering, had no chance to catch up to that pass. On the other hand, I can think of circumstances, if the one on one coverage is tight, where the QB would be better off throwing a higher ball to hopefully drop in over the shoulder where only the WR could get it. Nevertheless, if my receiver ideally has his man beaten by a step on a fly pattern, I would want the ball delivered on a line drive rather than a pop up allowing the DB time to recover to make a play on the ball. That was really a problem with Fitz. Some of his deep throws were so high, by the time it came down, the receiver was no longer open.

4. Said the same things about Chance Warmack,Jonathan Cooper & David Decastro.

He’s a great linemen but he isn’t the perfect prospect.Pick 12 or later is reasonable but he has no business going top 10

NCJetsfan and westiedog1 like this.
  5. AlexJETS

AlexJETS Well-Known Member

So you say will see on draft day!