Are You SURE You REALLY Want Sanchez Off The Jets ??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

good god, i thought this joke was over, comical! sanchez and trade? for what, a donut? 85inthehall, weren't you another one of those guys i remember claiming sanchize was elite? i see you still haven't let go of that comical thought. lets trade sanchize, perhaps a pee wee league will give up ??? something

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Nope never called him elite. I think he is more calabe than Vick to challenge for a starting job. He is younger, has no baggage, was a solid teammate last season, and wants to be in NY. Let him play it out with Smith. If he wins the starting job again like last season and performs well he does become a piece that can be traded next off season for a draft pick. If geno losses the qb battle again to sanchez the team know they will need to develop, trade, or draft a new qb in 2015.

Smith might turn into something but he has so many holes in his game it is scary. Vick wants to start , believes he can start, knows his windows is almost closed, and I don't think he will be happy sitting kn the bench when smith behind to struggle. You pull the trigger and play Vick at some point you can never go back to Geno.

3. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

It's not too long ago we had a past criminal in Plaxico Burress, now we'll get Vick and win that snoopy trophy against the giants.....

Yayyyy

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm sure there are at least a few criminals on the Jets right now.

5. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I'm not looking to get into another Tim argument. Tim had almost no chance to make the Patriots and didn't play well although he did throw 2 TD passes in his last exhibition game for them. Based on what I saw he had problems picking up the NEP offense. He was never known as a whiz kid in the Qb study room. He had to beat out Mallette who possibly NEP was thinking of trading. The Patriots almost always only carry two Qbs on their active roster. After being cut and with so many Qbs injured (for example, Green Bay) there were many openings for Qbs to at least be backups or 3rd string. He wasn't even brought into one camp for a tryout. So considering his credentials and success with the Broncos why wasn't contacted by other NFL teams.

6. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

With Fitzpatrick to the texans , Schaub to the raiders, it is obvious no one wants Vick. Yet it's the highlight of the jets free agency visits.

Right now Sanchez know his market is shrinking....best time to lowball him and rework his deal.

7. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

That's a pretty dumb assessment. You know nothing more than what the media is reporting so how could you make that claim? What if all these teams were interested in Vick but they know he will end up signing here after his visit today? How do you know the Jets haven't already agreed in principle with Vick which is steering away other suitors? How do you know these other suitors knew Vick would sign here so they jumped on the other guys ASAP.

You don't know any of these things. You can't make that assessment when you know no more than the poster next to you.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

How do you YOU know any of that other stuff either? You don't. 85's assessment seems much more accurate than yours though.

9. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I just said that lol

How does anyone know anything. I wasn't saying I knew that. I'm saying no one knows anything more than what's being reported

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Despite signing and/or trading for them they may both still be planning to draft one of the top 3 QBs and are trying to send out smoke signals to the contrary. Not so much Houston who has the first pick anyway unless their plan is to try and trade it away.

11. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

13. june19

june19 Active Member

Outta here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

holy shit, it actually happened. two circular as shit threads, all the arguments.... and its done.

Mark Sanchez isn't a Jet anymore.

huh.

alleycat9 likes this.
  15. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

True... How many with the popularity and celebrity status of Plastico, and big dawg Vick?

16. Dreadmadseen

Dreadmadseen Active Member

He's gone please close this thread.

17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

lmao Rex is the best troll ever

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

He's Gone, Continue Discussion >>HERE<<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.