Are There Any Jehovah Witnesses On Here

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yes (former), no (latter). Don't really care if she's making coin, either. I should've been more clear about JWs. They're fckn crazy. They're a little guardy like the Mormons about what their core beliefs are, because it's, well, fckn nuts. 144,000 people will rise up out the ground and join Jesus and go the Heaven. No, wait, that's wrong, they are in heaven. No, wait, you can be a part of the 144,000. No, wait, all JWs are part of the Great Crowd, and angels in white robes, the sun will go dark and the moon will not give its light (uh, an eclipse), and a bunch of other nonsensical crap. No, wait, the Great Crowd is really on earth. Silly me.

On a happy note, another one of my family members is in the process of finally breaking away for good and ditching her emotionally and psychologically abusive husband. The word divorce has never had such a happy ring. So now that's 2 out of three kids that gave it kick in the pants. It's a cult. Don't let anyone ever try to tell you different. She'll get the whole shunning thing, of course, and she'll have to forge a whole new set of relationships, but she's getting out. It doesn't operate like other cults (i.e. threats of violence and personal ruination), but when it's the only thing that you've ever known and you feel like your soul is threatened, it operates on the same shitty level. I'm glad that she finally found the courage. It took her 15 years longer than the baby of the family, but better late than never. You go, girl.

GordonGecko likes this.
  3. jetophile

Please, PLEASE let someone do something on Mormonism. I don't mean laughing at it, let me hear it.

The 'prophet' Joseph Smith saw God at 14. Fckn guy found a piece of Egyptian papyrus and swore that God was talking to him and that only he could decode the mystery. While in Palmyra, NY, he threw seer stones into his hat, stared into it, and had a revelation. He was born in hippie chit Sharon, VT, and would often travel there in his mind as the Angel Moroni was trumpeting away. Then these golden plates came down from the sky, but no-one could read them except him, and then they got taken back up into the sky again by God Himself. Are people this fckn NUTS?!

Everyone in his circle believed him because it happened. Joseph Smith remembered a bunch of ridiculous crap, and it got translated while he was talking bullshit in a trance in some ass cabin. Joseph and his brother, Hyrum got shot for sedition and treason - well, - but hey, their death masks are pretty cool. Joseph Smith is seen as a martyr, but basically he was a schizoid asshole and didn't know how to climb out of a window in college.

Brigham Young was a disgusting pig and no-one really talks about it. I'm talking disgusting pig. As in disgusting pig. I don't agree with Mormons being "persecuted", but please talk about the Mountain Meadow Massacre honestly, own it along with your silly underwear and face the silly music. Does Steve Young actually believe this crap? Yeah, he's directly related to Brigham Young, and yes, he does.

The Angel Moroni, Jesus shit, c'mon now.

GordonGecko likes this.
  4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Speaking of religions, I live in Rockland County, New York and I believe I heard a statistic of it being one of the highest rates of property tax-free properties in the country.

The Hasidic Jews have essentially taken over my town and neighborhoods. They link all their properties to a centralized Temple and end up getting exempt from having to pay property tax due to it being a religious domicile. They also do not get legally married so that both people in the marriage are eligible for foot stamps.

My town hall was raided by the FBI because Christopher St. Lawrence (mayor) used public funds to build the Rockland Boulder's stadium (minor league baseball). I wonder what other tax farces they discovered. He continued to get re-elected because he had support from the Hasidic Judaism community.

I do give them credit. They are completely and utterly united and they do not let anyone from their religion go an election without voting.

You can find more information on the tax exemptions in Rockland County on google. Prepare to be absolutely disgusted.

5. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I have a friend who is a fire inspector that lives and works in Rockland County, not only can I confirm what you say but he said the deception and disgusting things that take place in that community is an abomination.

But hey, to each their own right.

6. Jonathan_Vilma

They live in some absolutely disgusting conditions as well and also have TONS of children as is apart of their religious principles to keep pushing forward and create a gigantic community.

I was talking to a former teacher of mine that said their grand plan is to essentially 'take over' much of the tri-state area and eventually the Eastern seaboard. They have bases, so to speak, setup in Rochester, Rockland County and down to Lakewood, New Jersey creating a linear path where they plan to expand their communities. They have no problem buying the real estate in slums or ghettos that no one else really wants.

It's insane how they circumvent the system to get all of these tax breaks.

One saving grace for them completely taking over, is that they often have arranged marriages that can sometime be with family members. As a result, they have a lot of mentally disabled children, which over the course of time will prevent them from expanding their leadership to intelligent folks.

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

This is well known, and there was just a huge Hassidic community raid for welfare fraud. There's a big time crack down underway

As an aside, did you know that Kars 4 Kids is 100% Kars for Hassidic kids? No Muslim or Christian kids need apply for whatever money doesn't get eaten up by "administrative fees". But you would never know that from the dancing suburban white kids on all the commercials

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Yep I actually did know that.

They're cracking down in New Jersey. Local government in New York could give two shits because they elect anyone whom will leave them alone to continue the fraud.

9. jetophile

Oh, boy, the Hasidim. Fascinating, radioactive subject for another day, but here's a tidbit. They do know how to work the system like a well-oiled machine, that's for sure. Up where I live, they were constantly buying dollar stores, funneling money to Israel (a/k/a money laundering), then declaring bankruptcy like clockwork. One store got raided, and the owner booked to Israel before the FBI could arrest him. Not sure how he knew it was coming. He had a bunch of illegal Russian immigrants working for him and they all scattered like roaches and went into hiding. I saw one of the cashiers working register at a Dunkin' Donuts a few towns over a little over a month after the raid. She knew I recognized her and she went white as a sheet. She was so nervous giving me my change, her hands were shaking. Fast forward a few months after that, and there she was, working in a gas station owned by Hasidim back in the town where the dollar store was . . . and owned by folks related to the folks who owned the raided dollar store. This time her face was impassive. I guess she somehow managed to get her green card.

They also scream 'ANTI-SEMITE!' whenever they don't get what they want at local board meetings. 'Pulling the Jew card', as my Jewish film-maker friend would say. She was making a documentary about CF in the Orthodox community, and like a ton of documentaries, it took an unexpected left turn. HBO showed interest years back, but she put the movie on the back-burner for a variety of reasons, one of them being that the subject of her film succumbed and she started getting some heavy implied guilt from people in the film after the left turn happened (they all signed consent forms, but then started treating her like she was a traitor). "You're Jewish, we trusted you!" That kind of thing. Sigh.

10. jetophile

HOLY CRAP, no-one will ever believe what I received in the mail today. A personalized letter written in ITALIAN trying to recruit me. WTH. My married last name has African roots, but I constantly get Watchtower crap and brochures in Spanish. Now I'm getting your shit in ITALIAN?! IN THE MAIL?! Are you listening to me on the phone?! I'm talking about a personal hand-written letter. FUKK YOU FOR SCOPING OUT MY MAIL BOX IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yeah, it was mailed from one town over, and that Kingdom Hall is where it's at! These people are crazy. I can't wait to scan it in, minus where I live. I wish my polyglot Daddy was still alive to curse the crap out of these humps properly. Amazing.

I told you all that JW moved their HQs out of Bklyn to a theatre near me, and now I have to suffer for my sins even more. I am so infuriated by this. Can you imagine? Drop dead a million times. Oh, wait, there might be something in your crazy doctrine that provides for this. FUKK YOU AGAIN. I'm really mad about this . . . but the penmanship is stellar which tempers it a bit. Nun penmanship. Any lapsed Catholic knows what I'm talkin' about. Still, the numbers aren't QUITE Italian. I might write back and say your electricity is getting turned off, thanks for harassing me. I can navigate Italian fairly well, can read it better than fair, and this hump is getting it. Saluti, my ass. This is just creepy.

È colpa di Dio se soffriamo? Bite me.

#70 jetophile, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  11. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

I'm not JW but I believe in the God of the Bible.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yahweh?

13. The Great American

14. The Great American

[​IMG]

I would also add Jehovah Witnesses and antagonistic Jets fans in this grouping.

Leicester Jet and Dierking like this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

No doubt you are.

16. jetophile

Guess what? Mr. Watchtower is getting charged 4K a day now because he refuses to turn over documentation about a serial child molester. Yes, there's a Mr. Watchtower, but we'll never really know who Mr. Watchtower is. It ain't just the RCC, people, but fukk this "religion". I have no clue why it was so endemic to America to believe any of these assholes about anything in the first place. Jehovah Witnesses are a cult. It's not that hard. I'm still waiting to hear from a Jehovah's Witness on here to either defend their beliefs or tell me why they got out. From my own familial experience, if God gave you legs run. Unless God put you in a wheelchair, then play fukking Murderball.

EDIT & P.S.: I used to call it Mr. Jehovah, but changed it to Mr. Watchtower for comedic effect.

P.P.S: Link for fake news:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...ancial-Penalties-in-Court-Case-456790543.html

This one is great as in that it's horrific:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-a-jehovahs-witness-and-her-unborn-baby-die/

Are you that mentally deficient? God gave us Science. Correct? Why are you even in the goddamn hospital? There are several other articles about this case, and I get it, she was asked and told repeatedly that it would save her and her child's life and she said no. As in repeatedly. She knew the circumstances and basically killed herself and her baby. God gave you a brain, remember that one? The Doctors CANNOT intervene, I get it, but what an idiot as her parents stood by and enforced it.

Flipside: I had brain surgery, "Religion?" "None." "Excuse me?" "None. Leave it blank or write none." "I have to put down a religion." "None." "You could die, please state something." I took the form at intake and wrote NONE by myself and handed it back.

#76 jetophile, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Sam Hammer likes this.
  17. jetophile

The following error occurred:
    Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
    The number of posts you have created must exceed: 19 (Yours: 0)
    The number of Likes you've received must exceed: -1 (Yours: 0)
    The Like Lost Ratio must exceed: -1% (Yours: 0%)
    The number of days you have been registered must exceed: 4 (Yours: 17488)

Jehovah's?

18. jetophile

What the fukking fuck?

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

having a bipolar episode?

20. jetophile

I wish. It would break up the monotony. Wouldn't let me post. It was weird.