Are There Any Jehovah Witnesses On Here

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jul 8, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Jeto is most certainly female

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

jetophile is a Jets fan. Isn't that what matters?

Faux machine and Red Menace like this.
  4. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Jehovah's Witnesses deserve all the ridicule they get. Going door to door selling your religion like a cheap suit. It's pathetic. It wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't constantly directly sponser spreading lies about science and tons of other propaganda against non believers. I'm all about people being able to believe whatever they want, but stop teaching hate and fighting science. That has no place in society today and they should be laughed at for even attempting that crap. The only worse religious groups out there are fundamentalist Muslims and evangelical baptists.

Now, I'm not saying they are all bad people or anything like that. To be honest, most are just deceived by the propaganda coming from the top. They are generally nice people, but some are just willfully ignorant.

#24 Sam Hammer, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    TommyJ likes this.
  5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

These JW's always seem to come in pairs but once a 25 or so year old showed up by herself and didn't really seem focused on her message. Did I miss out on a chance to be further awakened?

6. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I don't follow...

Are you pissed because people are choosing to follow something you don't believe?

Or because colonial government recognizes this particular belief as a legitimate one?

#26 RuJFan, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

OK, I'll play it straight. Back in the day, religious discussion of ANY kind was against the law here. Threads were closed and deleted. Things evolve, some for better, some for worse. Anyway, the hypocrisy would stink to High Heaven, and I'm sure that's why I didn't get bant.

Truth is, I know all about JWs. I'm an organized religion vigilante troll, shooting down bullshit of all kinds. I'm told that I should "respect" old stupid things as well as newer, stoopiter things, but if I kicked a Missal across the floor, I probably won't blow up. OK, it was a Doug Flutie drop kick. As far as atheism goes, if you're angry, you're not a true atheist. I don't think the point of atheism is to tell people how stupid they are. I'm not an atheist, I'm just natural born scoffer as to what I should believe just because. I'm down with the mystical. I just can't define it.

I have a friend who is a death doula. I lean against life after death, but being a death doula is pretty heavy. One of my closest friends (because he's still my friend) had his brain blown out by a massive stroke. It was beyond awful, because he was such an intellectual. And his voice, James Earl Jones times ten. He used to mentor kids, and he just loved it. Simple things that would bring joy and and a sense of accomplishment to children who were physically and mentally impoverished. He gave this inner city kid a Jets jersey, and the kid screamed like a banshee because he was so thrilled. His wife, I love her dearly, I kept trying to counsel her. "He's a plant on the window sill." "I know, I'm a coward, I'm a coward, I'm a coward. I can't let go from the warmth of his hands. Please, God, help me, I don't want this cup." She was just so desperate for answers. The priests and the rabbis were just fukking it up more., so I had her speak to my doula friend, which comforted her a great deal. I got the ethics dept. at the hospital involved and it was a bit of a legal quagmire to say the least. I got her to let the antibiotics go. No dialysis. No feeding tube. Just no pulling the plug. That was a helluva recorded meeting - which we did clandestinely. He went quick after that. .

#27 jetophile, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Sam Hammer likes this.
  8. jetophile

Anyway, hold people's hands. They can still hear you in the only place we all know.

9. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

You could replace JW for politician and make the same argument. I'd rather have the JW's knockin on my door.

10. jetophile

OK, so family member thing. Their apartment went down in flames. Electrical fire. Dirt poor with nowhere to go, here's some eggs with a side of some Jesus . . . thing. Two kids got majorly messed up in the head, one broke out and is ridiculously successful. She's a bigger skeptic than me, is smarter than all get out, refuses all contact with that sham. But seriously, they'll take all of your chit.

I can't wait to crap on Benny Hinn, Theresa Caputo, and my fave target, Peter Popoff. Yep, he's back at with 'Miracle Spring Water', aimed at destitute African Americans. I don't give a hoot that James Randi got scammed by his way gay boyfriend, James Randi is not psychic. I adore that guy. Haha, I can't believe how many times Uri Geller tried to sue him. Harry Houdini will always be my personal God. He had the oddest relationship with his Mom ever, and part of his mission of exposing charlatans was because he was trying to contact her and called bullshit. He busted everyone with a vengeance. Houdini and his wife had a secret code just between them him to prove or disprove that there was life after death. If you go to a medium and they can tell you what that code is, proof. The code is well known now, but scammers, after the 10 yr. expiration date on the deal between the two of them, failed miserably before and after. So, uh, I'm fairly certain that it's a lie of the mind.

Joyce Meyer, another huge POS. let's go.

#30 jetophile, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  11. jetophile

Watching Jimmy Swaggart croak live during his confession was the most uplifting experience of my life. He later got arrested for other whore filthy infractions. What a heinous liar. I don't feel particularly bad for Jim Bakker and his dumb as a doorknob wife who died of cancer after her second marriage. How did she not know why she was rich and building a mega park? Anyway, Bakker is still in the ministry and trying to be humble. Ass hump.

TommyJ likes this.
  12. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Don't be such a snowflake. The trash these people try to spread is shameful

13. jetophile

Robert Tilton, Marjoe Gortner (who bagged Candy Clark), Creflo Dollar (private plane), Jakes, Osteen (wife cry about 650K missing), Tony Robbins, Landmark, every other butthole ever born and the idiots who bow to nonsense. Ohhhh, boy I LOVE Landmark. Are people really this asinine? "I have potential. I am seeking a higher level. I love myself." It used to be called The Forum. All for $500 dollars, weird clapping, and wondering if you have to kick someone in the stomach to get away. California, the flake state of the world, what else. The creepy thing is, they don't use the Wonderlic.

14. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

Religion is humanity's way of poking itself in the eye with a big stick for absolutely no reason.

15. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

They're about as welcome as a brick through the living room window. I believe in lots of things, but religion isnt one of them. id never try to impart my beliefs on anyone, especially door to door.
    thats such bad manners. if someone tried to sell me a car and i didnt want it, i wouldn't expect them to come back the next day and try and sell it to me again. not to mention especially if it was an invisible car. it's not like we haven't heard the pitch 4 thousand times already either, it doesn't get any more convincing in the telling, it just gets more ridiculous. please excuse my harsh words but i have a built in prejudice when it comes to religion. i am only willing to deal in reality,like that's a bad thing.

16. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

First time they tried to doorstep me was the best. I said little as they went through their schtick, even took the booklet they hand out. After about five minutes one of them said "so I take it you don't believe". My response was "on the contrary, I do. I just don't believe in the God of the Bible. I believe that god is an advanced alien species who created us in their image". I don't think they said a word as they walked away and I never got another visit in the three years I lived there. The whole time my girlfriend was wetting herself with laughter at the top of the stairs because she knew the sort of thing I would say.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

My aunt is one, but that gypsy never invites me to her house ... she thinks shes better then me

Walt White likes this.
  18. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

There was a pretty long period of time when I felt like I was obligated to give them their say, to be polite even tho they were intruding upon me. Now I just shoo them off politely on the spot if I run into them. I put a security camera up a while back and it's great to watch them at the door knocking while I don't answer, lol.
    A neighbor of mine used to do the same thing with his born again deal after he was locked up. Only he was arrogant, had no spiritual qualities, claimed his brand was better than the others, and would preach to people in spite of shit going wrong around him all the time. I had tell him to piss off. He really isn't a nice person in reality and hasn't a clue about it.

19. jetophile

No word on Junipero Serra's detractors? I hope that POS is still being plagued by Montezuma's Revenge, but the reality is that human sacrifice is universal. The Aztecs were brutal, but here's to the body and blood of Christ. Aye, a kinder, gentler form of cannibalism.

20. jetophile

You shouldn't ask anyone to excuse your harsh words. I tried to get excommunicated years back for deeply personal reasons, but gave up on it because I got lazy and bored.