Apparently Shady McCoy is a massive POS?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 10, 2018.

1. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

So we've come full circle. I said I hoped you weren't serious way back in my first response and you called me ignorant. And kept the argument going. Only to now say it was an exaggeration and wasn't meant to be taken literally. OK.

Yes, it's us stupid people.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  2. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Can't leave out the rest of the story:

McCoy's mother, Daphne McCoy, told police during the June 1 visit that she was moving her son's items out of the home while he was participating in organized team activities with the Bills so that he did "not have to deal with Delicia." Police told Daphne McCoy that she could remove her son's personal items, but he would have to go to civil court to have any other items, including furniture, removed.

"Daphne McCoy also told police June 1 that her son told Cordon she could stay in the home until it was sold because she had two children.

I'm guessing that given Georgia's swift eviction laws , McCoy hadn't followed up on the eviction and was attempting a self help eviction.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  3. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Dude, every one of your posts in this thread reeks of ignorance.
    That's why others are calling out your bullshit.

LF911SC likes this.
  4. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

clearly you don't understand what i said and are taking it too literal off one sentence. there aren't any CLEAR CUT LAWS pertaining to couples living together for a short amount of time unmarried who break up. There are clear cut laws for married people getting divorced. clear cut laws for alimony and child support as well. Of course you can sue for anything, but a lot of those cases get thrown out in small claims court or wind up passed along to a "TV court show" like a judge judy or people's court etc etc where the judge tells them the same thing i told you. how about watch a little of those and maybe you'll understand what i said? hell judge judy was a lawayer in family law for like 30 years and says to people the same thing i told you but hey i guess she's young and naive and doens't know the law right?

yes you did. period.

5. GasedAndConfused

or maybe the jeweler sent people to get them back the hard way?

6. GasedAndConfused

that wans't in the article i copied from, but yeah that doens't paint mccoy as a bad person at all since he allowed her to stay there for a while and had his mother go remove his items so she couldn't steal or sell them

i mean none of the factual evidence shows mccoy doing anything bad so for him to go from doing things like this to sending people to rob and assault her is a long jump

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

So I should not look at the words you wrote and base my response to that, I should look inside your brain and figure out what you meant? You said that there are no courts that handle cases for unmarried people living together. You were dead wrong but since you were challenged on it you now say I was taking it too literal. Marriage has no bearing on child support, at all, except that in some states paternity of a child is presumed if married, it can still be challenged. Palimony is recognized in many states, Georgia being one of them, so alimony for unmarried people. That the cases may be heard in different courts does not change the fact that you said, "they don't have courts for people who want to play house with each other then break up", which was flat wrong.

I sat in hearings for well over 5000 child support cases, while I was only involved in that part I heard the arguments over spousal support and division of assets. Many of these people were unmarried. I have no need to watch made for tv court cases.

Still don't know where I dismissed peoples lives and since you can't seem to quote where I did, I'll still state, "Not sure where i did that".

8. The Waterboy

Yes, that is much more likely than McCoy sending people there. Thanks for clearing that up.

FJF likes this.
  9. GasedAndConfused

no you should read past the first line. i explained exactly what i meant by that after i said that line in detai.; obviously you read the first line and ignord the rest and responded with insults. a really poor look on your part.

child support is completely different which is why you are changing the subject because you know you are wrong. i'm done with this convo

10. The Waterboy

Here is what you said, "the thing is courts are for married people getting divorced. they don't have courts for people who want to play house with each other then break up. that's why it's this messy. if they were married it would be much cleaner but again she'd get a bunch of his money too."

Where did you explain anything? You said there were no courts for it and that's why it is messy.

You brought up child support, I used it as an example along with other examples showing where you were wrong.
    Well at least you aren't going NYJUNC 2.0 this time and continuing on while completely wrong.

11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Sorry dude, there is enough in shady’s past to make this a shorter jump than you are making it out to be. Doesn’t mean he is guilty but the questions right now are all valid.

12. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Wow, did not see this until just now. His career could be over. He just turned 30, so not like he had much left anyway. Off the field stuff is my biggest problem with the NFL these days. If I think about it too much, the sport would be unwatchable for me, so I just focus on the teams and the games. Sounds wrong to compartmentalize, but it is true.

Walt White likes this.
  13. FJF

What happens off the field is the same things that are happening next door ,you just aren’t being alerted to it ,seeing it on tv, hearing about it on talk radio. Don’t hold these players to a higher standard just because you know their names.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  14. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

For every guy like McCoy there's huge amount of the players that are great people that most fans aren't even aware of.

There's a lot not to like about the NFL. It's the leadership of the league that as made it worse for me.

I'm glad the Jets changed course with Chris Johnson and Mac because I could focus on the youth movement and rebuild, which is tons of fun for me.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The only thing we know for sure is the woman is a bitch. Everything else is baseless speculation.

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

It's the opposite. I said I drown it out and just focus on football. I don't look into their private lives. That includes good players, the money they make, and the lifestyles they live. I think if a fan focused on all of that it would make any sport hard to watch.
    Yeah, there are many good guys in the NFL. Like @FJF said: they are just like any other group of people. And I agree, I like the course the Jets are on. Hopefully Woody retires or gives the team to Chris when he is done in England.

17. GasedAndConfused

questions sure? but crucifying the guy based on an Instagram post from a friend of his ex GF? not cool at all

sadly lots of the man children on the internet love a good witch hunt and drama and love to jump to conclusions

18. GasedAndConfused

same goes for any profession. there are always good people and bad people everywhere. i mean look at JJ watt dude is a saint. every player should strive to be him but the reality is there will always be bad apples

The Dark Knight likes this.
  19. The Waterboy

I know what you mean. There was a guy here that keeps calling the victim of a home invasion, where she got pistol whipped, a mooching bitch without knowing if her claims that McCoy gave her the house are true.

20. FJF

No not based on an Instagram account. Based on circumstantial evidence and his past. Your behavior in life prior to an accusation determines how much benefit of the doubt you receive when it comes to public judgement. Shady has a violent incident and a the whole sex party thing that comes right back to mind when this was first reported. Based on the little we know about shady it’s easy to think he is capable of this .