Anybody watching the Peach Bowl ?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by K'OB, Jan 1, 2018.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

College football action as the Auburn Tigers and the UCF Knights contest the Peach Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

It is live on Uk TV well satellite tv.

Set off both teams punting after 3 n outs

2. K'OB

Young QB in an unbeaten team is having a meltdown Milton Mckenzie.

Hell there was a guy on their defence that just has one hand, fuck me, fair play he just absolutely downed an RB on a screen pass.

3. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Watching Citrus bowl, LSU vs Notre Dame.

4. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

I live in Georgia now so I’ll be watching the Rose Bowl and taking a good look at this Mayfield kid a few guys on this site have talked him up big time so I’ll be taking a hard look at him....

5. K'OB

10-6 to UCF atm

I am unsure as to why or how there are so many bowl games tbh, it is a bit confusing for a brit lol

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Shaquem Griffin, was born with amniotic band syndrome, tried to self amputate his hand at 4 years old but mother stopped him and then they scheduled amputation. Brother was drafted last year, expect he will get drafted also but probably late round. I've watched a lot of him this season and I would say he has a pretty decent shot of making it in the league, he has the talent but his drive sets him apart from others with similar talent.

K'OB likes this.
  7. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Thanks to the abominable or weather from hell I’m on able to watch anything as the satellites are down. Congrats Erie on being the snowiest frozen hell in the USA.

K'OB likes this.
  8. K'OB

The young QB has improved but I doubt he will make a pro, he is too out there to be restrained and disciplined enough, early doors he was missing the screen pass like Petty but put under pressure he was always looking to force his throw into any WR he could find semi open, it wasn't working in the 1st quarter but he has just done an outrageous play that Bowles would bench him for regardless of the TD result lol Seems to specialize in these hard throws and avoiding rushers with his feet and nearly throwing the ball side arm like a rocket, can't see it working in the NFL tbh

9. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Just an amazing story of perseverance by Griffin. He looked good in part of the game that I saw (the last 10:00 minutes) and he was getting good pressure against Auburn. You have to feel great for the kid. Hopefully, he gets a real shot at the pros.

K'OB likes this.