Anthony Bourdain Dead/Suicide By Hanging

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jun 8, 2018.

1. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Nothing to be surprised about..he battled drug addiction, depression, and found out his GF was banging someone else..terrible combinations.

2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

A bunch of Nazi's committed suicide after Germany surrendered. They couldn't handle defeat or the thought of life in captivity. The Japanese Samurai did the same in the form of Seppuku. I think these cases are very different than your average American who by many standards lives a "better" life.

I do not agree with you. I think you absolutely have to give the benefit of the doubt of mental illness to the victim unless there is proof otherwise. Most people do not kill themselves to avoid dealing with daily life struggles, unless they are severely depressed, which is a mental illness.

I don't see the problem with putting the blame on mental illness. It encourages society to ramp up efforts to help these folks before it is too late.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Gwen Olsen. She's not a nutjob anti-vaxxer. Her niece set herself on fire. As in immolated herself. Wait until I get into Zyprexa. El-Lilly should only get fukked. They paid out $1.4 billion after getting sued for $4 billion. Small victory, I guess.

#83 jetophile, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Think Jstokes only taller and less effeminate

Walt White and FJF like this.
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

No narcotics found in Bourdain's system, but guess what was? Drum roll . . . anti-depressants. More specifically, Chantix, Zyban, or Wellburtrin to quit smoking but not specified. No worries, it will get buried.

7. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

So a person with severe depression commits suicide, but it's the anti-depressants?

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Well cigarettes can kill you ya know.

BrowningNagle, FJF and jetophile like this.