Another Interview with Randy Lange Tonight

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by patchyfogg, Feb 21, 2006.

1. patchyfogg

patchyfogg New Member

Given all of the recent action on the Jets front, I've booked Jets beat writer Randy Lange (of the Bergen Record) for my 100% commercial-free, no one makes a cent from it, Long Island Sports Talk radio show tonight.

If you're in the listening area, he'll be on live with us at 9:15PM on 90.3FM. (If you're a Yankees fan, beat writer Jim Baumbach will be on with us from Tampa at 10:05PM).

We're not yet webcast, so I'll get the interview up to http://hosted.filefront.com/patchyfogg
    as soon as humanly possible.

Please pass along any specific topics that you would like to be discussed with Randy.

As always, thanks.

2. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Here's a question for Randy, It seems the FO and coaches are set on blowing up the offensive line this year which I have to say I agree with this is far over due. My question is why bring back a QB who had two surgeries and is most likely gone again forever after his next big hit and your going to put him behind and all rookie line to run for his life. Does this make sence to anyone? Why not bring in a new QB and a new line, Let them all learn together as one and learn for a year. YES we will stink and get a first round pick next year but LOOK at the experience they will all gain as the NEW NEW YORK JETS. Thank You.

3. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

Thanks for the 411. I loved the last interview (Randy's one of the good guys) and will download this one as soon as it's up.

One question that occurs to me, beyond the obvious ones of the various veteran contracts and FAs and the draft is, how much harder is it for Randy to get info as a writer now as opposed to under Bradway?

4. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Some good stuff in your archives, Patchy. I'll have to spend some rainy Saturday going through more thoroughly.