Another Case for Quinnen Williams at #3

Discussion in 'Draft' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Feb 24, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

yup that too. the niners have pretty much done all the same stuff the jets have. it's no wonder both teams are picking top 3 this year lol

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Williams will be hard to pass up if he's on the clock. But then again so will Bosa/Allen, and 2 of them or hell, maybe even all 3 will be available. Its crazy, finally we benefit from someone else overvaluing QBs when we dont need one ourselves

3. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Williams is growing on the 49'ers, but who knows if it's 90% Bosa 10% williams or 60% Bosa 40% Williams.

4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Just as long as it isn't Allen.

5. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

The only way I would want Q. Williams is if the Jets traded L. Williams, and I don't really want them to do that.

On second thought, if Gregg Williams has a plan for making Q & L Williams into a productive duo that can put great pressure on the QB, I guess I'd have to defer to his knowledge and experience and hope he's right. But I remain skeptical until he's proved right on the field.

I much prefer Allen or Bosa if they're there at 3 and the Jets aren't offered a king's ransom to move down.