AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

That's when I bale. I don't think I could take that kid playing a lead role. Too bad Negan bashed in Abraham's head instead of Carl's.

I expect Rick to get his groove back by going all ape shit on Negan. Hopefully soon. Gonna be boring if they drag Negan out like they did with the Guvnor

2. BuzzKillington

I believe that's what happened in the comic book.

And, no one kills Negan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i actually watched 20 minutes of it the other night and turned it off. said ehh id rather go to bed. didnt care to watch it last night either.

i am completely bored with the current situation. its not good or bad, im not mad or sad im just bored.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

That's where I'm at right now. The only reason I keep tuning in is because I have invested so much time already

alleycat9 likes this.
  5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i do because its been a really fantastic show for a long time, i understand what they are trying to do but they are just doing a dogshit job of it at this point. the storyline isnt developing, the characters i dont really think are developing, its just an annoying guy acting like a douche and another guy acting like a bitch.

i think the biggest problem i have is that i used to watch it on netflix and a less than great episode just meant i went to bed instead of watching hte next episode. i really cant stand watching tv on a weekly show basis.

6. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

7. John Lombardo

Agree 100 percent. It is much easier to overlook a crappy episode when you can binge watch. Now that I think of it, almost every show that I have ever gotten into was because it was a few seasons deep which allowed me to binge watch it to start. I just lose interest when I have to wait a week (or sometimes 2 or 3 with a show like this) to see any real development... And if it is poor, it just exasperates it.

alleycat9 likes this.
  8. John Lombardo

I thought Go-Getters was a pretty good episode. Been looking forward to the attack on the Savior's compound, I am sure there will be at least 1 episode in between this one and the actual attack.

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'm thinking you have 5 episodes or more before any attack starts. They don't even know where it is yet, they have no weapons, they haven't met up with the Kingdom yet. 5 episodes is probably way too quick.

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for the zombies I thought I was watching 7th heaven.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Its been tough, no doubt. the premeir was too intense and the rest of the season is suffering for it. Jesus and Carl heading to the saviors compound should get things moving quicker though i think

12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I don't know what 7th heaven is but I catch your drift and I'll definitely not watch it now.

Shoulda kept Abraham and wasted that fuckin kid along with that hat.....

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They've shown that they aren't too proud to blatantly drag out meaningless garbage for 10 episodes just to have the inevitable gangbusters season finale, I'm guessing the attack on the Saviors compound doesn't happen until the second to last episode of the season at the end of March.

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This show has had quite a shit-ton of terrible shows over the years and this season doesn't even top the charts. The farm season should be crushed into a shit diamond and launched into space. The Governer fucking sucked. Then he sucked even worse when he came back.

Let's not re-write the history of this show, dude.

TwoHeadedMonster and alleycat9 like this.
  15. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Exactly, was figuring middle to the end of next half season. Especially with 4 locations full of characters for them to take their time to develop.

16. John Lombardo

I liked the mid season finale... Probably didn't need to be an hour and a half, but that seems to be a theme this season.

They are catching up to the comics, it'll be interesting to see where the quality goes once the show surpasses the source material.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Negan is such an ass lol I like his character, are you guys fans?

mute and The Dark Knight like this.
  18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Big fan. He is hilarious. Breath of fresh air on the show this season. This first half was The Negan Show. Looks like the second half will be more like The Walking Dead of the past. Should be great.

19. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I love Negan.

SPOILERS

When the douchebag was trying to get Negan to get rid of Rick, all I could think of is "Wait, so you want Negan to get rid of the known quantity for a guy who waits until his enemy leaves so he can stab him in the back?" Glad Negan and I am on the same page.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

He had no guts, until Negan found them.

dawinner127 and mute like this.