Allison Mack, WHAAAAT?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Apr 30, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I don't care for super hero nonsense, it just doesn't interest me; but 'Smallville' actress (never saw one episode or ever knew it was a thing or even a show) has been arrested for sex trafficking and sex slavery. Supposedly Mack tried to rescue another actress from the same show (Kristin someone) from the cult, but became indoctrinated herself.

What is WRONG with people? Who in the ffn f would believe ANY of this nonsense? Moonies (ugggggggggh), Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses (get the fukk out of here), Strong City, throw in David Koresh, why not. I just can't believe human beings with an IQ over 15 are actually this fukking stupid. It's amazing to me.

Yeah, so anyway, she'll get deprogrammed and get probation. Just taking a swing in the wind with a broken bat about her judicial fate, but she's an automaton and deserves to serve 15 to life just for being an idiot.

2. jetophile

This cult is Smallville in comparison to Scientology. Not a fan of our gov't re: spying on everyday citizens, but the IRS, who terrorize people on a daily basis, got raided by Scientology back in the day yet Scientology won tax exempt status? What kind of a pussy move was it to 'recognize' Scientology as a religion? Scientology is a religion, haha. President Trump, revocation of tax exempt status, please. It's ridiculous.

3. jetophile

That ass wipe Keith Raniere, it immediately brought to mind the above flick with Jennifer Rubin. This film was five years before the Branch Davidians immolated and murdered themselves and their own children. So yeah, NXIVM, cult. See ya, Allison. I hope you get a long stint in the clink, but I'm not very hopeful. The defense? Cultfluenza.

4. jetophile

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Probably a good thing they put it in Spanish since he'll most likely flee to Mexico or South America.

6. jetophile

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/25/nxivm-hearing-brings-clare-bronfman-and-allison-mack-back-together/

If anyone knew what Mack is actually accused of in detail, you'd vomit. I read a couple of different accounts that she won't look at Raniere and is pretty much WTF am I doing here in Court in the first place. I'm sure her lawyer has had her psychologically evaluated already in order to mount her defense, and 'medical experts' will explain 'how cults work' and that it 'isn't her fault' that she did the things she allegedly did. My guess is that the shine is wearing off and she'll sell Raniere up the river to save her own ass, unlike the Manson girls, because being indoctrinated is more 'understood' now.

What a stupid rotten bitch if even a 1/2 of what she is accused of is true. Like I said, Cultfluenza. Wait for it. I'm sure the deprogramming is in full swing, which explains why she didn't look at Raniere now or even at her initial arraignment. I hope this case really puts focus and heat on shitheads like Raniere and the idiots who follow idiots like him. Like I said, how fckn stupid do you have to be.

EDIT & P.S.: Edited for a video of two fuckn idiots.

#6 jetophile, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  7. jetophile

He had already fled to Mexico last year to evade authorities. That's where he was arrested - in a luxury villa - in April of 2018. Allison Mack and some other idiots chased after the Mexican police when he was hauled away. Raniere was very shortly extradited to the U.S. to face charges. Allison Mack came back to the U.S. on her own shortly after that on the advice of her lawyer when she learned that her own arrest was looming.

EDIT & P.S.: Edit for yet another video but this time with a gaggle of fckn idiots.

#7 jetophile, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  8. jetophile

Money laundering, conspiracy, illegally funneling money between the U.S. and Mexico, identity theft, sexual slavery, sex trafficking, forceful imprisonment, slave labor. The Feds are throwing everything there is at the wall hoping that the most serious charges will stick. Now that more arrests have been made (Clare Bronfman, heir to the Seagram's fortune, bail $100 million), someone will roll and my feeling is that plea deals will be made all around - but not to Raniere, obviously. No way immunity is granted to Mack, but possibly to someone else further down the ladder.

It turns out this shitpail Keith Raniere had a 'Center' and a 'base' in Mexico beforehand and high-tailed it there after some members began defecting after things started to leak about his secret 'inner circle' of which Mack was an integral player.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sounds like a good Monday.